The Anime/Manga Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Sartek said:
How did it suddenly become so successful from an unknown manga  :shock:

It's not an unknown manga. It's popular in Japan, winning the Kodansha Manga Award 2011 for Shonen manga, putting it up there with Love Hina (2001) and Fairy Tail (2010).

Plus it's a good studio. Production IG.

I started playing Ar Tonelico. The subtext. :neutral:

zZskW45.jpg

Started reading Attack on Titan manga to see what happens next, and honestly I think the anime is better. I'm gonna stick with that for now.

Anyway I'm done with Hajime no Ippo, can anybody recommend a good anime for me to start? preferably one that's completed.

Took me a minute to realise that was Eren in Titan form.

Cant wait for episode 8, this episode was really good.

Also the guy who calmly reloaded his gun and shot himself, brilljant stuff.

Tuckles said:
Cookie Eating Huskarl said:
If anyone here reads Jigokuren, the recent chapter just got so heavy all a sudden. Growing up in a third world setting, that hit faaaaaar too close to home.

Was just about to post that. One of the darker things I've read in a while and I follow Yuureitou.

Not dark but incredibly sad to be honest :sad:

Tuckles said:
Cookie Eating Huskarl said:
If anyone here reads Jigokuren, the recent chapter just got so heavy all a sudden. Growing up in a third world setting, that hit faaaaaar too close to home.

Was just about to post that. One of the darker things I've read in a while and I follow Yuureitou.
Turns out being an ignorant ****wit is indeed a sin, just a sin people refuse to acknowledge in terms of damage they are doing by closing their eyes. :razz:

Back
Top Bottom