The Anime/Manga Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Also, am reading Ouji to Majou to Himegimi to right now. It really reminds me of Ouran Highschool Host Club. And it's funny *-*

Ah by the way, have I posted about the Guillermo del Toro adaptation of Monster yet?

Link

Urasawa would only give permission for the adaptation if he could review an outline of each episode of the first season. The series would cover the 18-volume manga's story only, with no extra content to increase episode count.

This is cool.

Del Toro and Steven Thompson (Dr. Who, Sherlock) wrote the pilot that del Toro will direct if the project moves forward.

This too. I actually enjoyed Sherlock, though Dr. Who not so much.

Oh dear god, a Lucky Star comic with Ragnarok Online references. This is probably the best thing ever.

Watched the first Ghost in the Shell movie and busy hunting down the second one. I can see why its reached some kind of a Holy Grail level now. :razz:

Watched the first episode of Mirai Nikki with Sartek. Seemed pretty interesting, tho the Deus Ex Machina thing looks TOO 3D, like in Berserk. Just as if people are getting too lazy to draw.
But seems cool and I'll definitely watch it till the end.

303k36p.jpg

Have been reading Noblesse for quite some time now, today started reading more ( only read it in class before)
Damn thin's FREAKING AWESOME *-*
and it's colored!!! :grin:

Back
Top Bottom