The Anime/Manga Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm in need of a yuri romance manga/anime and quck ;_; Preferrably school themed. No comedies.

theAthenian said:
I'm in need of a yuri romance manga/anime and quck ;_; Preferrably school themed. No comedies.

Read one once that I imagine is exactly what you want. But I dont remember the names of mangas I have already finished, especially if they have japanese names. I am pretty sure I wil not be able to remember this one no matter how hard I try

theAthenian said:

Sugar wa Otoshigoro? Yuri doesn't seem to be the main theme despite the feelings the girls seem to have for each other. Short series I think but doesn't update often. I hardly read yuri, girly stuff.

There was some manga I read that seemed to be about a maid cafe, then it's focus switched to yuri between two of the girls.

Tuckles said:
I've heard it's finished. Did it finally make sense in the end desuka~

Ore Imo gets a second season! Why are all these announcements coming out now!? I love the end of an anime season.

I was kinda disappointed already that you didnt pick Horo/ Holo instead of that other girl who I dont remember. Then  I saw your sig 5 hours later. Well, shes still there. Thats good

And this quoting you has nothing to do with this. I just found it hard to just write hey Tuckles or something like that.

Wasn't able to post much sadly. Stuck in Holland and was busy all day. I think i'm keeping Holo in my sig though. Put up some relevant economics quote after marathoning both seasons instead of doing any actual work.  :lol:

T'was rather adorable. :lol:

Anyone know where i can find news on release dates of scanlations? I'm getting tired of checking everyday. I need SM and voyeur based feels. :c

Also Kron,you may be interested in Haiyore! Nyaruko-san. It's apparently a comedy full of Cthulhu Mythos jokes. Then again, it could be total **** for the very same reason.

Back
Top Bottom