The 33rd Regiment of Foot [First Yorkshire West Riding]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find that muskets are only really accurate at close range (which is how it should be). It's still half luck when you're firing at long ranges but obviously there's an element of skill there too.

Lloydski said:
I find that muskets are only really accurate at close range (which is how it should be). It's still half luck when you're firing at long ranges but obviously there's an element of skill there too.

Well I think it's still pretty easy to pick off soldiers at long distances. Either I'm a lucky bastard, or I'm a sharpshooter  :oops:

Nick_1815 said:
Marshal_Ney said:
I love how the muskets are so accurate compared to MM. Now I'm a good shot in MM, but but here, I can hit someone all the way across the map!

Well muskets were accurate up to 80-100 yards  :wink:

In walls of musket balls they were. You'll find that skirmishers branding muskets had to get within 50 yards to get a decent shot off, the 52nd irl would use this distance against the voltigeurs due to both sides having muskets.

I know one of the privates and a bloke who has only just joined. The existing member goes by the name of Blue.

Marshal_Ney said:
Do ypu know if there are any public linebattles happening?
That would be fun!

Just a bit busy ATM but we're organizing a weekly battle event with Flashheart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom