The 1st East Prussian Infantry (1stEPI) * The Oldest in the Community*

Users who are viewing this thread

Aw man that third map was just awesome, full on charge, wiped out a full regiment with no casualties.

Gunny said:
Twas a fun battle! Got a bit trenchy, but my howitzer fixed it a bit :grin:
In my opinion, your unit and our unit were the only ones keeping it from being trench warfare from the start. I think we should make it a point to ALWAYS have arty and cav in N&S battles because that may be the only way to keep the battle from going to stalemate.

It was fun opposing you guys.

nathan1143 said:
5arge, why you always gotta pick on me?
..and Link fixed :smile:
Because, even though you are one of my best pals in Warband, you are able to get under my skin more than any Rddt or cAPSLOCK. I pick on you about as much as I torment my own little brother, if that means anything. Although, if you ever teach anyone to push my buttons as well as you do, I will find you... oh yes, I will find you.  :evil:

5arge said:
nathan1143 said:
5arge, why you always gotta pick on me?
..and Link fixed :smile:
Because, even though you are one of my best pals in Warband, you are able to get under my skin more than any Rddt or cAPSLOCK. I pick on you about as much as I torment my own little brother, if that means anything. Although, if you ever teach anyone to push my buttons as well as you do, I will find you... oh yes, I will find you.  :evil:

..aww your so sweet  :cry:

Back
Top Bottom