SP - General That's how managers treat me

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

灭资兴无

Recruit
"Your message (I spent 2 hours to write these suggestions) contains inappropriate advertising or spam:
King Yngvar said:
I suspect most suggestions here won't even be read by the dev team.
I cry, very sad. I spent 2 hours to write suggestions.however, they can not see it.
This does not follow our rules. Your message may have been removed or altered.

Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.

Please do not spam multiple posts. The game team may have read your suggestions and chosen not to respond. You cannot force them to respond.

You have received 4 warning point(s) along with this warning, and currently have a total of 4 warning point(s). You can review how warning points are handled and what they do in our forum rules. "

Yesterday, the forum administrator forced me to remove my suggestion post and sent me such an email. I hope everyone who loves this game will come in and have a look.
They said, "you can't force them to reply to you." See this sentence, my first word is "double standard", you say I "force", who do I force? Every suggestion I send uses polite words like "please", "thank you". I hope. Is this what they call "force"? They not only don't reply to my suggestions, but also forcibly remove my posts. So in their opinion, players' polite suggestions are "forced", and they forcibly remove posts, and slander players is "equal negotiation"? What a democracy! What a respect for freedom of speech! Their actions remind me once again of the attitude of the American imperialists towards the rebels recently: "killing black people is not a crime, but resisting the murderers is a crime."

Forum managers, although you may think that there is no relationship between the two, the logic you follow is exactly the same: "double standards". This is the common logic of capitalism all over the world, and totalitarian rule is carried out in the name of "freedom and democracy". So I have to thank you, because your actions once again prove the greatness of MLM(Marx Lenin Mao)

1.2 Spam
Stupid, pointless, and annoying messages (spam) can clog up the forum, making relevant and accurate information harder to find. The definition of spam includes, but is not limited to, the following actions:
  • Double-posting/Duplicate Threads — If you wish to contribute further to a conversation, and yours was the last post in the thread, please edit your last post instead of creating a new one. Likewise, if a topic is already being discussed, please use the existing thread rather than creating duplicate threads.
  • Derailing a thread's topic.
  • Bumping a thread.
  • Quote pyramids — Quotes embedded within quotes, which serve no purpose.
  • Making non-constructive posts.
  • Abusing the ‘Report’ feature.
  • Disruptive or persistently argumentative behaviour.
  • Using the wrong language — Language boards are created for users of shared languages to come together and discuss the games without the need for conversing in English. Posting in said boards in anything other than the intended language is considered a form of spam.
You posted 9 consecutive times within your own thread which is against the rules and was explained to you in the message you received. Throwing big words around such as "democracy" and "freedom of speech" only to divert attention from the incident itself will do you no good either. Read the forum rules and abide by them.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom