TEO'S RANGERS: WHO THE **** STOLE 40 PAGES FROM US?!!

Are airships cool?

• Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

*a wine bottle pops out of an ephemeral EM anomaly*

As far as we've been able to tell, our location is four galaxies removed from the Milky Way. Pardon the archaic form of communication, but ink and paper are an interference-free medium. The thing is, though...
These aren't exactly glass bottles, ink, or paper as you know them. We're limited to brief correspondence. We have to send out thousands of copies to have any chance of reaching you through this anomaly. It's too dangerous to tell you any more without knowing you've received this. Try sending a reply at the inverse heading this reached you at.
Lord Commander Dryvus

Send some zero-point module power cores and ask him to detonate them. If he's anywhere in this quadrant our sensors should be able to track the pulse.

Also, my nav officer says this is likely an unnamed dwarf galaxy four galaxies removed from the milky way. That Drybus sure knows how to get lost.

We aren't the only ones who can spot a detonating zero module. As pressing as the current situation back home is, I'd still rather walk softly for now. Even if it takes more time.
Fully figuring out what happened and how to get back would be a good idea too.

As far as my science officer can determine it's some kind of electromagnetic temporal anomaly. Reminiscent of a wormhole in some respects. But both more and less stable in different ways. It seems to be composed in a grapevine pattern. With countless entry and exit points. We could try to track the foreign electromagnetic residue of the bottle his message came in through the anomaly's "vines". But it'll take some time. Varangian's got far more optimized processor power in its main cortex core than Balefire does. But even so we'll have to do it in steps so as not to lose track of the signature. Think your guys are up for it?

There's a reason they're called heavy sensors. And it's not because they also double as lovely shielding.

Assuming we don't encounter a spontaneous power loss, there won't a frozen mosquito moving seven years ago without us knowing it.

Luckily I got the same bottle. Containing the sensor pulse with a psionic barrier for now. Sorry for any tremors you might've felt. Had to act quickly. Please don't dawdle with shutting them down though. Even with the tier 2 implants this is tiring as ****.

****e. They must've spotted the energy surge when you powered up the sensors. Believe me I didn't let a flicker of that pulse through. Powering forward weapons. Shields up. Moving to intercept from starboard.

There has been report of River Pirates attack on some our goods convoy.

Training is fine and dandy, but nothing beats the real deal, I am scheduling a bunch of drills for the recruits.

Teofish said:
****e. They must've spotted the energy surge when you powered up the sensors. Believe me I didn't let a flicker of that pulse through. Powering forward weapons. Shields up. Moving to intercept from starboard.

Don't be so sure about that. Fully blocking out a pulse of that power on every frequency, you'd be so many kinds of brain dead right now, even a Leeran isn't laughing. That said, it seems to be...organic and big. Though it's alone...for now.

Back
Top Bottom