TEO'S RANGERS: WHO THE **** STOLE 40 PAGES FROM US?!!

Are airships cool?

• Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Bobthehero said:
There has been report of River Pirates attack on some our goods convoy.

Training is fine and dandy, but nothing beats the real deal, I am scheduling a bunch of drills for the recruits.
Good. I'm making you temporary second in command after Monty while Hyp and I are gone.

Cyborg Eastern European said:
Teofish said:
****e. They must've spotted the energy surge when you powered up the sensors. Believe me I didn't let a flicker of that pulse through. Powering forward weapons. Shields up. Moving to intercept from starboard.

Don't be so sure about that. Fully blocking out a pulse of that power on every frequency, you'd be so many kinds of brain dead right now, even a Leeran isn't laughing. That said, it seems to be...organic and big. Though it's alone...for now.
Damn. How much did you amp those things during the last retrofit? I'll try to hail them. Maybe they ain't hostile for once.

Well, between all the superconductive materials we got out of Reaver wrecks, Leeran work on regenerative materials and their size...they have to be at least thirty metres away from the vessel before activation and there's a three hundred metre zone of no approach for all the other ship while they're active.

...in short...very. Also, I think we've made a massive breakthrough in the development of radiation weapons.

Doesn't seem to be responding...aaah, that's why.

Taking out their propulsion. Missile tubes three and six active. Firing.

Well would you look at the shielding on that *****. Prepping transphasic torpedoes.

That's...not shielding...and it's accelerating.

Oooh ****... .5AU...**** it, I'm checking how much more we can piss it off.
Activating heavy sensors in five, four, three, two, one. Finding out in four minutes.

The **** is this ****? It hasn't opened fire on us either. Even though I've thrown three full barrages of everything at them. Barely scratched the paint for that matter. I'm considering making Balefire paralell its course and taking a team over in a shuttle to see if we can make contact that way. Maybe their systems can't recognise our hail frequencies.

But what the ****'s it made of? For lack of a better term. None of our weapons did ****e to it. It must have the ****ing mass-density of a neutron star.

Me? Nothing.
Well, other than figuring out it only lets you poke a hole in it when its dead.

Anyway, think you could feel the insides for any obviously synthetic objects? Especially outside the digestive tract?

Back
Top Bottom