Team United Kingdom || Nations Cup 2011

Users who are viewing this thread

Well sure, i'm ok with whoever as long as it starts moving along as we really could do with a couple of trainings prior to any matches

OK then - il do my best to keep us organised - though i will admit im not much of a tactitian (not in warband anyway) - so im happy to be "captain", but if i had a choice id stick plazek as the guy to give out orders ingame - he has much more experience than me.

Deliverance - id be very very grateful if you would be able to reserve us some slots on that server. (if its a yes il try and find a time most/all of us are free and let you know)

again making an assumption that everyone here has steam - if you could add me (or pm me with your steam names) - and i shall add us to a steam group.  (ross_clunis be my steam - nickname is Leroy)
is anyone able to get us a teamspeak/mumble server?

if noone else is sure they dont want to take charge then il go apply in the captain thread - il wait a little while just incase :razz:

Ok, i just added you to my steam (nic= Daragon OL)

If you want you can use our ts as well (i just checked with the member who hosts it) However, if you'd rather use a different one no problem.

22nd resources are available. We already provide server for several other NC teams to train on so I think it would only be fair if we used them too :razz:

TS and Warband both. Or use OL it is all good!

Plazek said:
22nd resources are available. We already provide server for several other NC teams to train on so I think it would only be fair if we used them too :razz:

TS and Warband both. Or use OL it is all good!
22nd servers provide big problems for me, can't find them half of the time... Stinitus.

Yep, I'm sure you could get a channel on Battlegrounds.eu TS as well.

Also, I wouldn't bother waiting around for other applicants. Timing is of the essence, as the deadline is fast approaching. I say just crack on and work out the rest later - the team isn't even picked yet. I'm sure everyone will be available to help out, offering tactical advice and helping with trainings, if you need it.

ok, well - ive made a steam group and started to add the few of you i know.

anyone up for taking the vice-captain roles for when im unavailable? :S

(regarding training/practice)

I was thinking of having a semi-serious "practice" on friday , between 9-11PM - just so we get used to eachothers voices, play styles etc. (probably go raid a battle or tdm server)

Then saturday afternoon/early evening (3-7PM) we could have an actual practice. i do admit i have barely any experience in this, so to someone who does - id appreciate it if you would help order people about during practice :smile:

is this schedule not doable for anyonne?

again - PLEASE add me on steam (ross_clunis), this will make things much easier. plus i need to draw up an uptodate team roster - and we will need to drop a few people. (if anybody wants out let me know)

well, like i said - the friday would be more of a casual thing, just messing around and getting to know eachother - no obligation to attend that one :razz: . the training practice type thing would be the saturday afternoon.

Fridays are generally fine (although i will soon be starting a new job which involves spending some evenings on call so if i dash off then duty calls)

Saturday wont be much of an issue, however, i do have a 6:30 training slot with the 52nd (m+m) so i'll more then likely be dashing off to slam my head against the brick wall which makes up the 52nd regiment.

As I've already said to Leroy, anything below 9:45 on a Friday I can't do, Saturdays on the other hand I can do all times. Also if we're lacking in voice coms PRT can give us a couple of channels in mumble, I suppose it comes down to prefrence of voice coms.

Just out of interest where is the official nations cup server hosted (as we could do with practicing on a server with a similar ping if possible)

Thursdays are best for me, wed/fri/sunday would have to be like 9ish, and the occasional saturday night im free. Mondays are not possible at all, unless its in the daytime.

Back
Top Bottom