Team United Kingdom || Nations Cup 2011

Users who are viewing this thread

You can use our teamspeak, head over to here to get the details.

Its the app on the right side of the page, where it says teamspeak 3

well, im hoping we can have a propper training tonight.

Plazek , can we use that server again please?  :roll:  (and if anyoone is still banned from a 22nd server in the team please let us know beforehand).

we'l be using the OL Teamspeak again
94.76.216.154:9987

Im thinking 9PM would be a good time - is anyoone unable to make it?

also - i have to finalise the team , so if you havent joined the steam group http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WarbandUK2011 , then do - and if you can then please PM me with your ingame name :smile:

if anybody wants to drop out now would be the time to do so - and we may have to have a mini-comp to remove some people from the team, as we may have too many people.

by the way, if you arent able to make it tonight - please let me know beforehand, dont just not show up :razz: i need to know who we have on the team etc.

Hi, I just want to add my name to the list of wannabe players. I know its a little late but my broke for a month or so and i missed all the juicy goss and goings on! new one now though.

My in game name is Kain - im an all round player i would say, so i can do inf, cav or archer.

not really sure anyone can confirm my ability though as im clanless... and to be honest ive never been in one!

I play regularly on IG_battlegrounds.

Dam i completely forgot i put down my name for this...  :eek:

I read above somthing about Plazek hosting the server or somthing but i think im banned from all 22nd servers  :neutral:

Looking to join.
But I can only play 4pm+ Tues/Thurs, anything after 7:30pm on a sat and all day sunday :smile:
So if training or matches are on another day just say and ill withdraw.

Im Irish by nationality. So big up the greens :razz:
but im basically english.

Spesh said:
Dam i completely forgot i put down my name for this...  :eek:

I read above somthing about Plazek hosting the server or somthing but i think im banned from all 22nd servers  :neutral:

So request an unbanning as previously done by Leroy on behalf of other members of your clan? If you get signed up of course.

heyop sorry i havent actually been here family to see  :roll: so i wasnt able to let ye know
but mesa back now and you can expect me at future trainings as well!  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom