TBD- To Be Decided

Users who are viewing this thread

The conversation in this thread made me smile.  It's almost nostalgic.  So you have my blessing.

Just DO NOT change the name; it rocks!  :razz:

Reminds me of the band in the school I go to.

They called themselves Untitled to start with because they didn't have a name, so then they just kept it cause it was cool.

Unfortunately, they found a real untitled online, so they changed their name to Itchyfoot. :razz:

Trevty said:
McBev, don't you still have that server?
Yeah, we could probably use it as a practice server.  I won't leave it up permanently since servers usually need a good processor and mine is trash though, and I wouldn't have enough dough to buy a new one if it dies, leaving us all with an absence of McAverage.

Archevious is now a member of TBD, with four "Aye!"s out of the present six members, and two not voting!  See my signature pl0x.

I'm sorry! I thought about PMing from the bus, but couldn't think of a pun to send with, so I decided to wait till I got home.... and yeh. :sad:

I'm glad the name is well liked, I was worried about that :razz:

Many thanks!

Also, our forum is looking a little bit...empty.  Get to it lads!

I may have forgotten some things, and I dunno if we're going to stick with the current theme, but it's up, in a rudimentary form at least.

McBeverage said:
Many thanks!

Also, our forum is looking a little bit...empty.  Get to it lads!

I may have forgotten some things, and I dunno if we're going to stick with the current theme, but it's up, in a rudimentary form at least.
Says my email is already in use when I tried to register...

Back
Top Bottom