TBD- To Be Decided

Users who are viewing this thread

5n2bes.png
    To Be Decided   
5n2bes.png

What is TBD?

TBD is a clan, by the members, for the members; it is solely for fun, casual gameplay.

What's So Special About TBD?
TBD is self government at it's finest. Everything is put to a vote of it's members, and everything can be changed.

TBD Clan Guidlines
-Anarchism will reign supreme, no rule is cemented, anything and everything may be put to a vote, To Be Decided by the entire clan. This includes these guidelines, and this rule
-A Legislature for the clan, including all members, active or not, will be established.
* It will be called the "MC" (Majority of the Clan).
*Changes to the rules/governing of the clan will be called "resolutions"
* It is responsible for all decisions of the clan, and is the leader of the clan.
* Any decision put through the MC can then be overturned by a later vote.
* Voting will last for 48 hours after a change is put forth
* However many people vote, vote. There is no consequence for voting/not voting, and there will always be an abstain option
*ALL members can vote on ALL suggested resolutions
*A change can include Revisions, Additions, and suspensions to/of earlier resolutions
*Debate is encouraged prior to voting, it is requested that you read both sides of any argument before voting.
*The MC has the power to add/remove members, in the case of joining, the person in question may not vote, in the case of expulsion, they may vote
*All votes will be through the anonymous "poll" method
-The OP has no power, other than to set up polls, and edit the OP. If they fail to do either of these, the thread is requested to be locked, and a new one is created, the new OP is chosen by the MC
-Although any member may make any decision for himself individually, any decisions for the clan must be made through the MC
* ie. Any member may choose their own banner, but to choose the clans banner, a resolution must go through the MC
-A new forum shall be created, for the clan. The MC will be handled through this forum
*All polls on this forum will be anonymous
-No member shall be bound to anything, they may do what ever they wish, but must fear expulsion, if they incur the wrath of their peers

-Feel free to suggest more rules

TBD FORUMS - As of 30 March, 2011, the forums are still a WIP.  Please bear this in mind, and let McBeverage know of any buggish things you encounter.

Memberlist

The date of joining has no impact on anything within the clan.

A Note: This clan is in no way affiliated with the HoboKnights, and is not  a later stage, succesion, or evolution of them.

Indeed!  Also, I am reserving this post for the results of any polls that this thread may or may not have in the future.
<.<
Chillaxin' with other beta d00ds
poll_left.gif
poll_middle.gif
poll_right.gif
11 (28.2%)
He secretly was a member of the dev team who was used to view customer support on various issues.
poll_left.gif
poll_middle.gif
poll_right.gif
8 (20.5%)
He, along with most every Warbander of note, is the alter-ego of another.
poll_left.gif
poll_middle.gif
poll_right.gif
13 (33.3%)
He is the Prime Harbringer of Turth.
poll_left.gif
poll_middle.gif
poll_right.gif
7 (17.9%)

Mad Dawg said:
OH CARP!!  The Hobo's are thinking for themselves now.  :shock:
/cursesScipio
oh ****z. wait dont worry mad they are just hobo's, they cant do much, or can they  :shock:

Oh snap!
Yay! Another random talk thread. Or is this one only for serious bussiness?
I think Puppy didn't have enough matches with the hobos to be happy, he needs war.

I concur
BigBoss said:
I think Puppy didn't have enough matches with the hobos to be happy, he needs war.

Actually, I just wanted to chill with mah buds. Thus... this.

Back
Top Bottom