TaleWorlds adventures - A Wondrous Journey brought to you by Flamelock & Highelf

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bugman said:
Use anything and everything to build a fort.

taleworlds52da9.gif

Sorry for the small update, and for taking the suggestion that would yield the least progress. The next update will be larger and contain suggestions previous to this post. Consider the game on pause, just without the fruity pause screen Highelf whipped up.

If you want to post a suggestion related to pushing the pig or gun button, please vote on the poll!

Voting will stop somewhere tomorrow.

NOTE: you do not absolutely need to choose one. If you have other unrelated, or related suggestions that don't really apply to the poll you can post them as well!
It's still a free suggestion game thing, after all. If you're actually clever enough, the poll can be overruled.

Highelf said:
If you want to post a suggestion related to pushing the pig or gun button, please vote on the poll!

Highelf is a jerk, i'd prefer you still make interesting suggestions on how to proceed through this situation. Voting's for chumps.

Leodan Flamelock said:
Highelf said:

Highelf is a jerk, i'd prefer you still make interesting suggestions on how to proceed through this situation. Voting's for chumps.

;__;

Also.

[02:33] <Flamelock> lol one vote
[02:33] <Flamelock> and its mine

HA!

Now. Please, proceed daily bussiness, people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom