Resolved taken prisoner after winning battle 1.4.3

Users who are viewing this thread

After taking part in a battle with an army and winning i am captured by the losing side and taken prisoner before immediately being released and losing all of my troops and equipment. i am on the 1.4.3 build running 3 mods, bannerlord tweaks, mod lib, and party screen enhancements.

I have this issue as well.
I saved right before the battle and I have now tried three times. Every time I win the battle but I am still taken prisoner by the losing army and, just as
Ecohogsmedieval i am released at once but have lost all my men, all my food and all my equipment. I am on the 1.4.3 too but running no mods.
I was asked to update the game today prior to me starting to play. It has never happened before so I wonder if it is the update that is corrupted.
I am 354 days into the game and have acchieved quite a lot - but with no other saves to go back to, it is kinda frustrating.
Is there any way this can be undone?

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can upload it at upload.taleworlds.com. Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

Same bug here, this is a big one and should be fixed ASAP cause its annoying to play the game with this one.

Well. I loaded save file around 10 times. Bug repeated every time. And believe me this was not an easy battle to win. The only way I found to avoid this bug - is to load earlier save file and do not start this battle at all.
I hope devs will fix it.

Anyone know if this has been resolved?
I have not played since this issue came up and I don't wanna spend hours upon hours again, just to run into the same thing.
Has it been resolved? And if it has, will I be able to continue where I left off or will I have to start over, for it to work again?

Anyone know if this has been resolved?
I have not played since this issue came up and I don't wanna spend hours upon hours again, just to run into the same thing.
Has it been resolved? And if it has, will I be able to continue where I left off or will I have to start over, for it to work again?

Yep. Pretty sure you'll have to start over, since there have been plenty updates since 1.4.3

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom