Take MP Offline

Users who are viewing this thread

Seriously i get second hand embarrassment by how you run the servers, As if multiplayer wasn't so poorly implemented (Beyond belief) that you couldn't even be bothered to put spawns in so every thing's just a cluster f*ck but the servers literally last one round then delete themselves, that's IF they manage to make it to the end of the round.

Just remove it, it does nothing but shed a bad light on the game and make you guys look ridiculously incompetent.

Lol what, do not get rid of multiplayer it's one of the best parts of the game, even in its sorry state. Server improvement is a must and just keep adding stuff to it. Fingers crossed for more custom servers and better support on all platforms. This could be one of the most hype mp games of all time. Keep up the work taleworlds I love your game!

Seriously i get second hand embarrassment by how you run the servers, As if multiplayer wasn't so poorly implemented (Beyond belief) that you couldn't even be bothered to put spawns in so every thing's just a cluster f*ck but the servers literally last one round then delete themselves, that's IF they manage to make it to the end of the round.

Just remove it, it does nothing but shed a bad light on the game and make you guys look ridiculously incompetent.
If you don't like it, don't play it. Don't force your opinion on other people..

If you don't like it, don't play it. Don't force your opinion on other people..
I'm talking about their servers not custom servers, and only temporarily i'm not saying i don't like it i'm saying the "Official" servers are broken.

You disconnect after 10 minutes, or the server just completely dies. The servers reset after every match you can't even have a full game.

MPs so great yet only 200 people at any one time are online. (Due to p*ss poor servers)

Now if you fangirls think that's acceptable from a studio charging tripple A prices for their game bigger fool you.

I'm talking about their servers not custom servers, and only temporarily i'm not saying i don't like it i'm saying the "Official" servers are broken.

You disconnect after 10 minutes, or the server just completely dies. The servers reset after every match you can't even have a full game.

MPs so great yet only 200 people at any one time are online. (Due to p*ss poor servers)

Now if you fangirls think that's acceptable from a studio charging tripple A prices for their game bigger fool you.
Again... just don't play it...that achieves for you the exact same goal as 'taking it down'.

And I don't appreciate the pointless sexism you decided to throw in there. It isn't 1980; calling people 'girls' isn't an insult.

Again... just don't play it...that achieves for you the exact same goal as 'taking it down'.

And I don't appreciate the pointless sexism you decided to throw in there. It isn't 1980; calling people 'girls' isn't an insult.
Just because you perceive something as sexism doesn't make it so. (And i'm not going to argue semantics with someone online.)

And i say take their servers down because it's going to destroy the multiplayer population before they ever fix it and the servers paint the studio in a bad light.

Whether you personally agree or disagree i don't really care.

really 100% right..

The servers have not worked properly even for 1 day in 3 years.

-snip-

a serious embarrassment

they released the so-called full version

The situation is still so bad that no one cares...

@Dejan

Last edited by a moderator:
Just because you perceive something as sexism doesn't make it so. (And i'm not going to argue semantics with someone online.)

And i say take their servers down because it's going to destroy the multiplayer population before they ever fix it and the servers paint the studio in a bad light.

Whether you personally agree or disagree i don't really care.
Yeah... taking the servers down would immediately kill the MP population... The game is released - it's on multiple platforms. They need to fix it not backpedal. A ridiculous suggestion.

As for your comments - I'd love to hear your explanation for that.... So you weren't using 'Fangirls' as an insult then? That was a perfectly legitimate statement you were trying to make? You were not trying to suggest that being female was somehow diminishing a user?

Seriously - why even bother trying to defend that? You got angry; and said something stupid. Just say "sorry - not what i was trying to get at" and move on. I find it fascinating that people would rather dig themselves into a deeper and deeper hole rather then just own their mistake.

Last edited:
Yeah... taking the servers down would immediately kill the MP population... The game is released - it's on multiple platforms. They need to fix it not backpedal. A ridiculous suggestion.

As for your comments - I'd love to hear your explanation for that.... So you weren't using 'Fangirls' as an insult then? That was a perfectly legitimate statement you were trying to make? You were not trying to suggest that being female was somehow diminishing a user?

Seriously - why even bother trying to defend that? You got angry; and said something stupid. Just say "sorry - not what i was trying to get at" and move on. I find it fascinating that people would rather dig themselves into a deeper and deeper hole rather then just own their mistake.
Again i'm not going to argue semantics online, nor will i apologize for your warped perception of the world or what you deem offensive or not.

Taking official servers would allow taleworlds to save face until they fix the issues, right now as i said it's just embarrassing for them.

Again i'm not going to argue semantics online, nor will i apologize for your warped perception of the world or what you deem offensive or not.

Taking official servers would allow taleworlds to save face until they fix the issues, right now as i said it's just embarrassing for them.
How is no severs any better then buggy servers?

And - no. That's not how the world works. You said something wrong. This isn't a discussion - don't use 'women' as an insult. It's rather simple.

And you think removing the servers now will not attract the same negative publicity? MP sucks, their servers suck, but bringing them down will not do anything for MP; not to mention it will never happen from a realistic pov

ps: just to make it clear, I agree mostly with your first paragraph (in OP); the second is just wrong

And you think removing the servers now will not attract the same negative publicity? MP sucks, their servers suck, but bringing them down will not do anything for MP; not to mention it will never happen from a realistic pov

ps: just to make it clear, I agree mostly with your first paragraph (in OP); the second is just wrong
I agree the server suck; but I've managed to have good fun on Bannerlord MP.. Though I mostly play siege - and that seems to be the mode with the most effort put into it.

Either way - taking it away will be just as bad (if not far worse) then leaving them buggy,.

I think duel is the most stable at the minute, I try to play siege but i can barely finish a match without the server dying.

I just feel like TW shouldn't of had official servers at launch or MP should of remained in BETA until they were fixed, at the minute it's just infuriating and absolutely broken.

I think duel is the most stable at the minute, I try to play siege but i can barely finish a match without the server dying.

I just feel like TW shouldn't of had official servers at launch or MP should of remained in BETA until they were fixed, at the minute it's just infuriating and absolutely broken.
Yep. Not gonna disagree with that.

taking it away will be just as bad (if not far worse) then leaving them buggy,.
Can you learn the correct use of 'then' and 'than' because you can pretty much replace every use of your 'then' to 'than'.
Also stop trying to control others speech.
Now on topic, yeah the MP is fun. If you go to the custom server list and play on official Taleworlds, it seems to work apart from the odd crash which has been improved in the latest patch.
The matchmade multiplayer on the other hand is pretty poor quality, I tried a few and had issues with every attempt.

Back
Top Bottom