Swords dont aim where im aiming

Users who are viewing this thread

Boomstomp123

Recruit
I have to say the combat is really frustrating the sword clearly don't go where im aiming I have waited so log for this game its frustrating to think warbands combat is better than bannelord please fix it or someone make a mod that converts it back to warbands method im clearly aiming right on the enemy then the swing goes over there heads .

its for both one handed and two handed im glad im not the only one ill stop playing till they fix it I love this game too much to have it be frustrating with such a basic problem like combat but ill keep looking at the patches for a fix.

I know it may not be the kinda of character you wanted to play.. But I can recommend using polearms frmo horse back.. glaive type weapons work really well

its for both one handed and two handed im glad im not the only one ill stop playing till they fix it I love this game too much to have it be frustrating with such a basic problem like combat but ill keep looking at the patches for a fix.
Just play more. After 20-30 hours i started to hit things. But you need to be VEEEEERY close to the target, so it is very riscy.

ya the weapons' reach is way to short as well but the aiming is not me the angle is right it just doesn't go where I aim and that is a game problem yes im also one of those people that are glad they are adding auto block back in at some point I gess im a casual player with lots of hours in Warband but that's not a problem at all I want it to be fun I don't play Multiplayer at all and have no interest in it I only care about single player

The two handed sword horse back animation tends to strike almost entirely horisontally or almost entirely vertically in my experience.. Meaning you either have zero range or your weapon flies above the heads of anyone but the tallest half-giants

If it takes 20 to 30 hours to start hitting things then there are problems with the combat its not natural then they said its easy to play but hard to master ,its not easy to play !

The two handed sword horse back animation tends to strike almost entirely horisontally or almost entirely vertically in my experience.. Meaning you either have zero range or your weapon flies above the heads of anyone but the tallest half-giants
I felt that too the one handed has angle issues in directional slashing as well.

I don't have a fix for you, but I use a two handed axe from horse back, and it's almost OP. I one hit most Cav, but hitting infantry is a bit tricky.

Back
Top Bottom