->Sword of Damocles: Warlords | Download Here!<-

Users who are viewing this thread

Notsure said:
Castle income is nothing to brag about honestly mine only gives 2-3 k , the village connected to it is very rich if i recall.
The rent for the castle was high because AI lords need to physicly go there to collect the rent, if they havent for some time it accumulates same goes for towns. The chambelain is rarely accurate, the budget report is a little better.
Ah, OK, thanks NS.

How works recriutment for a castle? I ordered my "army administrator" to recruit and train new people to castle and recruiters are riding around villages but in castle is after few days still as much soldiers as was before my orders.

Troops are trained in two ways.

First is in a town or castle set by your constable (speak to him to choose where and if you want him to train troops)

Second is done in all towns and castles that have military buildings. Barracks/Shooting Range/Stable, these will automatically train troops in either melee/ranged/mounted combat.

You can also train troops in your party if you and your companions have the training skill and you are at a high enough level.

kubaper said:
And i can train troops only in one castle at the same time?
No, but you have to re-cycle training by telling your constable to start and then telling him to start training again every time you get new towns and castles.

But when i tell him to train recruits he asks about which castle i want to train in and i can choose only one.

kubaper said:
But when i tell him to train recruits he asks about which castle i want to train in and i can choose only one.
Yeah he can only train at one castle:
LibSpit said:
Troops are trained in two ways.

First is in a town or castle set by your constable (speak to him to choose where and if you want him to train troops)

Second is done in all towns and castles that have military buildings. Barracks/Shooting Range/Stable, these will automatically train troops in either melee/ranged/mounted combat.

You can also train troops in your party if you and your companions have the training skill and you are at a high enough level.

Right I have played your new version and Ive got some things about it, hope you dont mind them.

The repeating crossbow is cool but the reload speed is to fast for the repeating.
I think that the royal weapons are too weak for the work you need to do to get them.
I love the large array of bows and arrows.
The Samurai gear should have a slightly higher armour rating with a slightly higher weight, also the No-dachi Greatsword should be shorter but stronger. You could also add the Yumi to complete the "I R Samurai" thing.

Lilly112 said:
Right I have played your new version and Ive got some things about it, hope you dont mind them.

The repeating crossbow is cool but the reload speed is to fast for the repeating. Computica: "I agree"
I think that the royal weapons are too weak for the work you need to do to get them. Computica: "There not supposed to be used in the mod yet."
I love the large array of bows and arrows. Computica: "Thanks goes to Waalx for the bow models and textures"
The Samurai gear should have a slightly higher armour rating with a slightly higher weight, also the No-dachi Greatsword should be shorter but stronger. You could also add the Yumi to complete the "I R Samurai" thing. Computica: "Were in the beginnings of balancing out armor for the next release"

we appreciatte your opinions lilly :grin: if you want you can help even more by checking into topics like "the companions i'm making" or possible weapons overhaul.

manekemaan said:
we appreciatte your opinions lilly :grin: if you want you can help even more by checking into topics like "the companions i'm making" or possible weapons overhaul.
Yes we really do appreciate yours and everyone's input... NOT  :twisted: Bwahahahaha!!!  :lol:

No Seriously though, I really do appreciate everyone input and help a lot. I think the hardest thing about modding this game is providing features for everyone's play style since everyone plays the game diffrently. So I have to remember to provide features not just for people who want to be Kings but those who would rather be a Vassal or a Marshal. No soldiers though there are just too many factors to consider.  :sad:

But in all honesty knowing everyone's opinion or idea let's me know what is OK to implement and what is not. It has really helped to improve the game a lot. All most makes me wonder why some developers don't like to bother with listening to people. So thanks Lily and everyone else who has been interested in this mod and wants to see it become even better.  :smile:

Computica

kubaper said:
I love tournaments ;D I've earned about 750 000 at one feast ;D
Yeah I'm going to have to put a good dent in those tournaments...

Well speaking of tournaments you have to consider the price of equipment as well ive spent over 500 k on an armor for little effect, enterprises arent what they used to be ( not 3.89 crazy good from winery but somewhat profitable still ) if it wasnt for tournaments at the begining of the game im not sure how i would have made it. I think ultimatly its up to the player to pace themself.

A new one from that faction will be elected king ( fun to test but the reputation loss is brutal :grin: )

This is the most stable version I have ever played. I remember I always loved the idea of SOD, but couldnt really play it. In vanilla it crashed constantly and test combatant wasnt the same. But this I love. Max graphics, unlimited ragdolls and corpses and battlesize 700 and I have only crashed once. Love it.

But I have one problem. I havent gotten a single noble. I have 5 towns, one fully upgraded, 2 castles fully upgraded and yet nothing. I actually got some nobles by taking them away from my lords and got them to properly turn into faith troops. SO, what do you think I have been doing wrong?

castle and towns have different capacity before reinforcements stop from villages ( main source of nobles ) im guessing your castle/town is too full to receive any. One thing i found that caused problems were kingdom policies if you set it to almost everyone is a freeman then reinforcements seemed to stop coming in, it may have been the constant wars too.

Back
Top Bottom