Swadian Role Play Server Launched! -Old Thread-

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
besterich27 said:
Hello. As a serious roleplayer from GTA SA-MP, a roleplay moderator on a quite few games. I offically ask the following question: WHY THE HELL IS THE AMAZING GUY WHO HOSTS THE GAME "Permamently Banned"!?!?  IS THIS EPIC STUFF DEAD!? PLEASE TELL ME bl0x!

EDIT: I readed a few pages behind, and i found out: THE GAME IS VERY ALIVE! YEEEEHAAAW MUTHAF*CKAS! Cant wait to get into this epicness. So, is there serious rp going on 12/7? xD

He was a ****, to put it bluntly.

besterich27 said:
Yeah, i saw all that battle beetween people, guess he deserved it... Though he was a great roleplayer, but is there some 12/7 roleplay going on?
Yup, there pretty much is. :grin: Join the server and see for yourself, no need to download. Just join and have fun. (Also read the rules in case you lack common sense ;P [JK] )
Legolan said:
You guys really need to get a real mod thread, because nobody really knows about this I think.....Btw, what kind of game is ir run on?
Actually it might bring new players to join, come think of it.
Time 2 use my magic speechcraft skills.

Miko[PL] said:
besterich27 said:
Yeah, i saw all that battle beetween people, guess he deserved it... Though he was a great roleplayer, but is there some 12/7 roleplay going on?
Yup, there pretty much is. :grin: Join the server and see for yourself, no need to download. Just join and have fun. (Also read the rules in case you lack common sense ;P [JK] )
Legolan said:
You guys really need to get a real mod thread, because nobody really knows about this I think.....Btw, what kind of game is ir run on?
Actually it might bring new players to join, come think of it.
Time 2 use my magic speechcraft skills.

Lol... use my common sence... i think i have enough of "common sence" from GTA SA :razz: Im gonna jump in pretty soon, too... Cya IG. But tell me, how much MGers, PGers, and all that there are?

besterich27 said:
Lol... use my common sence... i think i have enough of "common sence" from GTA SA :razz: Im gonna jump in pretty soon, too... Cya IG. But tell me, how much MGers, PGers, and all that there are?

Pretty much none (With one exception that I won't tell you to not insult anybody :razz:) due to the fact admins take care of rule breakers instantly. That is, teach them how to properly RP until they learn it or run out of patience. :mrgreen:

Miko[PL] said:
besterich27 said:

Pretty much none (With one exception that I won't tell you to not insult anybody :razz:) due to the fact admins take care of rule breakers instantly. That is, teach them how to properly RP until they learn it or run out of patience. :mrgreen:

Great! I think ill join this as soon as i can :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom