Swadian Civil War- Now open-source. See first page or page 19 for download link.

Users who are viewing this thread

i think it's an interesting idea if i get it right. so basicly you added a epic storyline and large scale battles to vanilla M&B? people will probably start criticizing you because you didn't changed anything in the graphical part(no new models and textures) but that's bs.I suppose you don't need that to make a good mod. and even tough you haven't made any drastical changes to gameplay, this feels very differently than vanilla.

cheers  :wink:

Download it, seems good, except for a couple things
1: all the forts or extra castles, are all held by friendly troops, so cant attack them
2: the battles are reg mb battles, they just keeps spawing wave after wave, is there a new battle size changer?

climax said:
1: all the forts or extra castles, are all held by friendly troops, so cant attack them
2: the battles are reg mb battles, they just keeps spawing wave after wave, is there a new battle size changer?
yes, there is a new battle size changer. BTW, You have to join the Vaegirs to beseige the towns. I'm working to fix that.

Everything is pretty good.

I think the captain class stats should be a tad higher.

Some cosmetic issues. But those are understandable.

Mirathei said:
climax said:
yes, there is a new battle size changer. BTW, You have to join the Vaegirs to beseige the towns. I'm working to fix that.

yeas, and the battle size changer is compatible with every mod. mirathei, i sent you a pm, just in case you haven't seen it  :wink:

cheers

Why doesn't the crossbowman have a crossbow skill of 130? It seems a disadvantage because the archer has an archery skill of 130.

As a matter of intrest, I have increased the size of the randomly generated battlemaps about threefold in every dimension. This alone is a massive benefite to the gameplay, since it allows maneuvering room for complex tactics. :razz:

It looks real awesome, just wondering though, is it already released? Or still closed beta, like most of the games I want to try >_>

Edit:

ROFL, I didn't read the whole thread, anyway, DLing now. :grin:

I suggest you post the link in the first post.

I'm having a lot of fun with this mod, just a couple of things wrong.

Firstly at the end of an entirely epic and awesome battle against a load of crossbowmen (in which I used hills and cavalry charges to my advantage, which was fun), I had killed everyone, but apparently the game thought I hadn't. When I commanded my knights to charge they all just lined up against the border of the map as if the final crossbowman had fallen off the edge of the world.

Also I appear unable to attack any towns or anything whatsoever. Am I missing something, or is it just incomplete?

I've never played the mod, but allow me to troubleshoot:  I get that first error a lot in Native.  I think some enemies are spawning behind the battle map boundary line, so they can't get on the field, and your men can't get to them.

Secondly, join the Vaegirs to attack towns.

Back
Top Bottom