Supreme Ruler 2010

Users who are viewing this thread

I just bought this game after trying out the demo, and it's frustratingly awesome. For those of you unfamiliar with the game, here's the website. It has all the backstory and the demo download is there.

http://www.battlegoat.com/supreme.php

It's a really awesome nation simulator, for those who are thinking 'tl;dr'. Incredibly complex, so if you're into grand strategy games (I think it'd be classified as that) you should check it out. The demo just has the France, Southwestern US and Northwestern US scenarios, but it gives you a good feel of the game.

For those who have played it, this thread can be an AAR thread, or for organizing multiplayer games. For those who haven't, this can be a question thread.

Comments, questions, etc. are all welcome. Don't say it sucks and leave it at that.

I was in the beta, It was one of the best original RTS's I'd played in a long time. Though its AI left a reat deal lacking.

Thingy Master said:
I was in the beta, It was one of the best original RTS's I'd played in a long time. Though its AI left a reat deal lacking.

The ministers also seem to be at least mildly retarded.

Back
Top Bottom