Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

wrc said:
Just great,seems like this is going to turn into zombie mod after all.

Maybe they could be some crazy native Americans, who have been isolated from rest of the world, or something.
Personally, I wouldn't either want this mod to turn zombie, but you can also choose, not to explore these places and continue normal gameplay.

JohnnyReb said:
wrc said:
Just great,seems like this is going to turn into zombie mod after all.

Maybe they could be some crazy native Americans, who have been isolated from rest of the world, or something.
Personally, I wouldn't either want this mod to turn zombie, but you can also choose, not to explore these places and continue normal gameplay.
Good point.Anyway,I'd like they make that optional if that's possible at all.

people have probably said this, but the companions could have slightly more varied dialogue than "Yes, man?" and "Yes ma'am?" (which all the women say to me even if i'm a dude...) Even if Peyote Pablo just says "Si, amigo?" I'd appreciate it  :grin:

And i bet bickering companions are planned... I haven't read all 94 FRIGGIN PAGES of suggestions, but I bet people have been asking. Pablo would hate Smiling Rabbit (actually several people would probably hate him), maybe Norm Finkleton wouldn't like Hickory Jim, Mawisah would hate.... everyone. And Bart Jones and Handsome Hank should be totally tight.

Shatari said:
I'd also like to suggest some sub-quests that appear only if you have certain companions in your party. Some examples: Carl Bine might want to hunt down the leader of the Natives who murdered his family (possibly a renegade or a raider from a small tribe), while Harrison is being hunted by a bounty hunter, and the Clown is being sought by the circus that he escaped from. Meanwhile, Dr. Valentine could have an old friend in need of medical treatment, but you have to find the rare ingredients via help from an old medicine man, and he doesn't trust the Doc or non-Natives.

also, i love this idea. it's great that your companions talk about where they're from/landmarks, just like in vanilla M&B. Subquests would be awesome. However, i bet they'd be pretty difficult to add in...

Anyways, I love this mod. i think i've played about six game years in the past two months....

Heh, me again....

Anyways, I tried doing a Wanted Dead or Alive quest and knocking the guy unconscious (i.e. taking him alive). There was no discernible difference from killing him.

I think a neat addition would be that taking a prisoner alive (arguably harder) should add "Wanted Man" to your prisoners. Then you can bring him back to the specific town and get a monetary bonus. It doesn't need to be huge, but maybe the posters (and quests) could be changed to Wanted: $10 Dead, $15 Alive.

Oh, and I think you can claim a reward in any town with a wanted poster, which makes no sense....

SupaNinjaMan said:
crypto dentist said:
Oh, and I think you can claim a reward in any town with a wanted poster, which makes no sense....
If they're wanted all across the west then it does.

Fair point. However, I think your relation with the city in which you claim your reward will go up, when really it should be the city where you started the quest.... anyways, it's a small detail. I'd be more interested in taking bounties alive for more pay.

1-Mexican Imperialists uniforms !!  :mrgreen:

2-The Mexican capital should be an imperialist !!  :grin:

3- The Emperor Maximilian could be a character  :lol:

A coma caused from 20 bullets to the head. then run over. then knifed in the neck. then being kicked in the balls. So ya a very very bad coma.

Back
Top Bottom