Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Highlander

Marquis
Dragons fit to the wild west very well and have been forgotten to implement? Then suggest them.
Major suggestions that might cause a lot of discussion may deserve their own topic. Feel free to create one in that case.

Ok. So after playing this mod for about an hour or two there were somethings that I noticed. Some of the clothing had some weird shadow thingy so the back of the clothing was way darker than the front even if you'd turn you back towards the sun. It gives them a sort of weird look. It's really nothing major, but I suggest it be fixed :wink: Perhaps add some more types of horses to the merchants, I saw like 3. That mine? What about it? All I found was a dead end.

For now, that's all I found.

I LOVE this mod a whole lot though. You are doing an awesome job Highlander!

I know this is just a beta so many of these things may already be in planning for implementation but...

-Either put an option for recruiting or village elder (or whatever he's called now, I can't remember... p-something) at the village menu. Going into the village and riding around until you find him is a pain in the ass for 1-5 recruits...

-Put in a way to get out of being hired as a gunslinger early (even if it makes the faction or people hate you). I signed up as a gunslinger for the Morris Bandits and now I'm stuck with them for 90 days. Blehg

-Button for Sheriff in town menu

-Take away FF damage from bombers they kill more of my guys in sieges then the enemies do and I'm sick of being bounced around

-More ammo, I'm always running out very quickly and having to scavenge ammo around. I usually have a rifle, pistol and ammo for each so I have no melee weapon so unless you can find a way to make ammo only take up half a slot or something more ammo.
(or I guess this could be made better if you put the inventory chests back in and put them in sieges as well)

That's all I can think of right now. I am loving this mod so much  :grin:

Edit: Oh yeah, pistol reload speeds are a bit too slow, slight speed up there.

I know animating is hard work but you should make a new animation for dynamites or ust have the rock throwing animation

New textures for the railing at boat and train's wheels (This could be at the bottom of your list)

Thats all

5,000 XP every time you sleep with a prostitute :smile: Probably already got this covered, but some people still have M&B Native clothes on.

just make all Rio Grande (big river in the middle) so you can walk on it, to many parties are stuck in it!

Yeah i noticed the caravans going from commanche to the mexican cites to the right always get stuck.

before i put my input i wanna say that this mods FANTASTIC! specially like the dynamite.

ok suggestions

-Make more mexican skins. Theres only 2 and one looks like a vampire and theother looks like something from the Starwars conquest mod.

- Maybe something wrong with the smith&wesson model one. Even at like ten feet i can shoot 6 bullets at a guy whos completely in my crosshair and not hit him once. Its espcially annyoing in duels. < And i know i made typos but im not fixin em!

- Make more hirelings in taverns

I suggest to be possible to recruit companions from the saloons.

(Tonight I played this mod, amazing, but I did the greatest ****, I bought the house from El Paso sheriff).

Swadian Man at Arms said:

(Tonight I played this mod, amazing, but I did the greatest ****, I bought the house from El Paso sheriff).

what happens if you get a house./

Wu-long said:
Swadian Man at Arms said:

what happens if you get a house./

You can rent it out, I believe.

This is just a minor suggestion, but would it be possible to implement a scope graphic when using the zoomed in view with one of the scoped Rifles? I think the Star Wars mod has something similar.

(This is presuming that the scopes of the time had crosshairs, I don't know much about this era.)

Brilliant mod by the way.  :grin:

I bought it with 300$, and sold with 10$/month.

double-facepalm.jpg

The armies are ****ing expensive!!! i expend my life getting money to pay them and at the end i decided to have an all-level1 soldiers army. I suggest to raise the maintenance of the soldiers to lles than 1/4 of the actual.

Any chance of having more companions and increased recruitment rates? At this current rate, I need loads of fresh recruits to fill my army. Also, having iron sights would be nice too.

Michael of Westmorland said:
This is just a minor suggestion, but would it be possible to implement a scope graphic when using the zoomed in view with one of the scoped Rifles? I think the Star Wars mod has something similar.

(This is presuming that the scopes of the time had crosshairs, I don't know much about this era.)

Brilliant mod by the way.  :grin:
Possible yes, but we can't make the zoom be any stronger than with other weapons.

Back
Top Bottom