Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh, so there IS a suggestions thread. :mrgreen:

Add custom world map models for various bandits and animals, as well as hero's party etc.

But above all, animals, it's funny to see deer on the world map look like cows. :mrgreen:

From the top of my head:

- Change the +1 renow from each liberated prisioner to +1 reputation with its corresponding faction/town/village. The actual bonus is a bit unbalanced IMO.

- It's impossible to buy long bows from stores, even in briton ones. I'm not sure if it is a bug or an oversight, but it should be corrected.

- Usually (always), when I start a game, I forgot to change the mod options to my liking. It should be included a screen, after the character creation and just before the "you hear a sound of a blade, etc." screen, in wich the player configures those options (individually instead of a bunch at a time), and recieve a briefing of the effect of each one.

- For those who, like me, don't know much about ancient history, but would like to roleplay his/her character properly, could be possible to include a geopolitical map (like the troop tree) that shows the controlled area by each faction (britons, saxons etc.), and religion, among other sensible information?

If you have that map send it me and we could add it like a menu or presentation.

About menu options it is best in camp menu, because a lot of players begin brytenwalda by first time and it can be confuse see this. The best, they are playing, and when they know like all work, then they can choose that like and that no.

Idibil said:
If you have that map send it me and we could add it like a menu or presentation.
Currently, I don't have internet access at home, Í must rely on public wifi spots, but I'll try.

Idibil said:
About menu options it is best in camp menu, because a lot of players begin brytenwalda by first time and it can be confuse see this.
That's my point, most new players (and some old ones) aren't aware of that options; so, I think it's best to show them at game start.

Back
Top Bottom