Suggestions Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Apollon-04

HighElf hasnt made one, so i figured I would, that way there isnt a thread for every suggestion.

Anyway, my first suggestion would be to make more elven stuff. Especially weapons. Try to pretty up their bows, since their so good.

Okay, I guess this could work.

Anyway, my first suggestion would be to make more elven stuff. Especially weapons. Try to pretty up their bows, since their so good.

Yep, enhancing the entire elven race (Items, graphics, cities, their part in the war) and everything is one of my main goals for one of the next releases. :smile:

Don't notice many modified bows...Think it'd be possible to make some look like this, or similar? ( Maybe even just one...Special reward or something. )

Took me about 30min to do in MS Paint, but Then again, After taking art 3 times in school with no avail, I simply took guitar, instead...
So yeah, Sorry it's not a 3D rendering from Bryce5.

Leviathan.jpg

Bows are abit annoying since you have to animate them and all. I might make a custom bow for the elves,but for that I already have a design. Thanks for the suggestion though. :smile:

Heh, I already started making it before you replied, but When I checked your reply here, I was copying it into paint, and uploading it to Photo bucket...But yeah...I know what it'd look like while being animated, just don't know how to animate...If you wanna show me how, I have MSN, and learn pretty fast.  ^^

I apoligize, but I'm just to busy to tutor you how to animate for M&B. Its one of the trickier subjects/processes in M&B modding. I'd even have to dig into it myself first, to fully understand the process. :razz:

That's cool,  Didnt mean step by step eitherway...It's just that There's no  "Start animation" "stop Animation" as far as I know in the wings program...So I'm not even sure how to get it started...

Damn...Is it free/download-able from somewhere ?

EDIT:

Heh, I'll Google it...Maybe try to find a Trial version...

Anyways, about this " http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,23013.0.html " 

Comments, good/bad, Would be appreciated, as I'd know what's wrong etc. about it...Figure I'll make some stuff and play with it more, but it's a really interesting program.

i would like that u could make some elven troops that use the high elven armor(maybe something like noble moonlight sentinel?) :razz:

Could you make an armour set that compliments the Kratos face, along with some weapons? That'd be a nice addition.  :lol:

Some camo stuff would be nice, for the elves. Maybe some blood-stained stuff for the orcs.

Also, for the more vicious-looking races (minotaur, cyclops), you should maybe make some spiky armour. It makes sense to me, for the intimidation factor.

EDIT: Oops...just read the planned features thread.

Hi,

considering elves being non-human, what abt. giving them additional hair colours not met among humans?

Like purple, green or maybe even mixed colours?

I assume pointy ears are already taken care of.

Regards, Oldtimer

I really think elves need more unique equipment. Especially in the bows department. Elves are meant to be great archers, but their bows are just so plain, and ordinary.

Reading through the 'Bad Guys'-upgrades, I notice that there are a lot of upgrades past the ones you see in armies on the battlefield. I suggest that Trollish Armies have some of the highest upgrades in their army to. This way they will pose a bigger threat. In my current game the Trollish armies get decimated by combined allied forces. Some Blood Minotaurs and Glave Warriors might make things more interesting :smile:

Some Blood Minotaurs and Glaive Warriors !?! They have enough problems with the rabble. I am currently testing the things out with cyclopes...even worse. God.

I disagree. The Alliance armies seem to join together against Trollish Armies and take most of them of by one or two at the same time. I'm not saying the Armies should be full of the elite troops. Just a few to make things interesting. Brutes and Cyclops are nice, but against Guardian Paladins, Archers or enough Infantry they have little chance. Most of the times the Allied armies seem to be able to destroy Trollish Armies with little casualties (At least when the player joins in)

Back
Top Bottom