Suggestions (Poll added info at page 18)

what time will we focus egypt on

• Ptolemaic dynasty 323-30 bc

Votes: 23 54.8%
  • 19th Dynasty 1292 to 1187 BC

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

doctorwarband said:
Yes but if you do, please don't make it like a super weapon, just a bit better one of all weapons.
Like the Cleaver of Ares will have to be used by someone with 22 strength or something.

yes, and that superior weapon only will be good because of your super atributes, like 22 strength, 25 agility, etc :smile:

I keep getting these errors when i click on my roman archer and when i enter every battle.
textures\helm_shtandartonosec_specular.dds
textures\helm_shtandartonosec_normalmap.dds
textures\helm_shtandartonosec.dds

yeh it says it cant load it.
i searched it in the folder and i guess it is the rome ones
rome_shtandartonosec.dds
rome_shtandartonosec_normal map.dds
rome_shtandartonosec_specular.dds

how about adding the factions Ptolemaios and Seleucids to the game. Also i would change the names for the Scythian units to be more interesting like Alan nobles, Aorsi horsemen etc. (they are more in the east i know and they are part of the sarmatian tribes, but i like "sarmatian tribes" more than scythian ones mostly because i am doing alot of ownage with sarmatia in Rome: Total War (Europa Barbarorum Mod and Total Realism). Seleucids are far in the east but in that time i guess they were also in the armenian / syrian region.

well, I have been discussing with dumbman about sarmatians some time ago, but ye we never came to an answer,

Ptolemy, and suelcids are planned for later version.

oh and regarding the mythical weapons, I do not think they are a bad idea, maybe some quests that give them, or some special weapons, that sounds rather intresting.

some of my favorites/plans (maybe) Ill talk to dumbman

armor
The Armor of Achilles
The Armor of Thor

shields
The Aegis,
Ancile
The Shield of Achilles
The Shield of Ajax.

weapons
Axe of Perun
Lúin of Celtchar,the flaming spear of Lugh,the Irish solar god
Mjölnir,
Crocea Mors
Harpe
Sword of Peleus,
Caladbolg
Dyrnwyn
Fragarach
Nothung,
Hrunting
Nægling
Surtr's
Spears of the Valkyrie.
Apollo's bow
Artemis's bow

Do you have Phalangites (Phalanx) in the game yet? I were not able to play because of well known reasons. You know, long pikemen units with small round shields depending on faction of course. In vanilla, the long pikes are only availiable without shields dont know.

Oh lawd. Please don't put mythical weapons in.

Or if you do, please make it an add-on that people can download and drop into their game folder so that not everyone has to use it.

I get that 100.00000% accuracy isn't what you're going for here, but I really don't see mythical weapons being any good for this, it'll make it feel like Dynasty Warriors or something.

Quest items, if they have to be included, sounds best, but it's still not great...weapons weren't of great quality back then so they wouldn't survive the passing of centuries and still be usable, so having ancient weapons like Achilles' shield or something would just make the mod more like fantasy.

Just my two pence.

I feel sad xD
nah I don't I seriously dont care,

even tho a few of those would be amazing to use xD

anyway,
'this sunday I will post a macedonian preview with all thier troops, there are a few W.I.P weapons, like the xython.

I have been thinking, I think some special quests to get special items, not mythical, but like a bit stronger then others.
Like a champion gladius or something like that,

since I think some special quests for special rewards would be nice.
(wow im suggesting for my own mod)
Nah I just want Opinions, (not dumbmans tho already know his answer....)

Dion/Folcwar said:
I have been thinking, I think some special quests to get special items, not mythical, but like a bit stronger then others.
Like a champion gladius or something like that,

since I think some special quests for special rewards would be nice.
(wow im suggesting for my own mod)
Nah I just want Opinions, (not dumbmans tho already know his answer....)
In that case...Masterwork Gladius...coz only horses have the Champion thingy, but the quests should be done good and should be kinda hard

Back
Top Bottom