Suggestions (Poll added info at page 18)

what time will we focus egypt on

• Ptolemaic dynasty 323-30 bc

Votes: 23 54.8%
  • 19th Dynasty 1292 to 1187 BC

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Just so you know more about baltic tribes when you make them.

Their average soldier equipment consisted of one handed hatcher or sword, trowable spear(not spears), round wooden shield. Armor was a skullcap like helmet, cloth body armour and cloth or leather shoes. Axe was trowable, thats why it was more common. Never used archers outside fort defence. Made forts on high hilss or in middle of lakes (floating or on island). Markets were usualy rich becuase of amber trade road (toaday its that isolated russian territory in baltic sea up to the silk road). Elite troops always had longsword, sometimes shield and rings for finger rotection. Armour same but helmets - no helmets. Recruit soldiers could have most basic armour possible and clubs, long logs and hatchets. Cities were  just big forts out of wood. Consisted only out of lords hall baracks and marketplace. No masonry buildings. Living spaces were outside. For person names consult me just as place names.

Can you also add rank system that is in europe 1805 II a mod for original mount and blade. It be great getting money for how hreat general you are. Also banner for baltic tribes might be blue with golden ring in middle. Why that? Becaise of the legend of ring of namei, that obly the bravest people can wear. Also itd be interesting to see added companion called Bear Slayer (Lāčplēsis in latvian) with very big strentght. Also add recrutment system as same as in europe 1805 II if possible or simmilier to rome at war. Also minor faction system from 1866 might be great where looters, deserters, barbarians and commoners have their own minor relations with you and if you have good enough relations you can go to one of their band and ask them to join you. Also itd be nice to see triple wall defence system for greek cities where you have to attack 3 times cities each to different eall except of wall defence, strrt defence and keep deffence. That would be better for greeks. Also i have question how religion system will work and how i can manually increase spawn ratio of looters.

You may think of adding in the Corinthian styled helmet I feel it kind of symbolizes a Greek hoplite and definitely a Spartan hoplite. But its just a suggestion

I would love to have Freelancer integrated into this mod, I want nothing more than to just fight for the glory of Rome and work my way through the army ranks. I don't know if this is something hard or something soo easy even I could do it, but I feel it could become an integral part of the mod. (^_-)

lots of nations have very spread out settlements making the mod feel sort of empty and not really lively. i think there should be more settlements especially for the germanic tribes etc. with more trees and mountains on the map.

Back
Top Bottom