Suggestions / Feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

DarthTaco said:
The whites also scalped. Lots of bounties were placed for scalps of various tribes by the colonists.

I know that, but if we allowed everyone to scalp, all people would become outlaws and the it would only be a free for all deathmatch

DarthTaco said:
It already is a giant deathmatch, the only difference is there'd be profit involved.

But I mean there would be no factions or group survival. There would be no incentive to form these groups.

If scalping isn't that profitable it would promote wars to collect scalps to get the most profit possible. If you limit where you can sell scalps it also might help balance it a bit. For example, there'd be a spot in commoner town and in each native camp, so going to sell scalps would require travel for people in factions.

DarthTaco said:
If scalping isn't that profitable it would promote wars to collect scalps to get the most profit possible. If you limit where you can sell scalps it also might help balance it a bit. For example, there'd be a spot in commoner town and in each native camp, so going to sell scalps would require travel for people in factions.

Actually that makes a lot of sense, I would like to see your version implemented.

No map has yet made a good use of this already stripped down version of PW. I would focus on getting the basics right before getting fancy.

I wonder, why you can't no longer sell pistols, pickaxes etc. ? It's stupid, in my eyes.

After while, there would be a really lot of pistols everywhere, in chests, carts, etc. ...... really easy availability for everyone

_____

What about 'save loading your gun progress' ? I mean, if you loading your musket and move, your progres is lost and you have to start over. I think in With Fire and Sword, when you move during loading, and then you start again, it will continue, where you ender before .... right ?

If I am right, this feature would be great here :smile:

All forts should be capturable, right now they aren't, and crafting rewards should be enabled again.

Forts are not capturable?  :roll:

I just dont get this. What are people supposed to do, other than randoming each other? Both working and wars and completely pointless.

Well that's what they are doing now, randoming each other :smile:. But the map will get hotfix soon, just keep bringing up the issues.

Stocking on the map is even worse than the previous maps. PF has a very stripped down economy so you wouldnt think it would be that hard ...

The fighting is more fun for indians maybe. I like that I can actuallly try horse archery now. Fighting for the forts is pointless though. You cant capture them so its just aimless skirmishing everywhere.

The common complain is that it lacks stuff to do. People get bored since most stuff cannot be captured. Once we can, it will get better.

It's me, yes, the old bastard shouting get in line, get in line, go to your captains, it isn't that damn hard! :razz:

The economic side needs a lot of love in the map, suggestions blucher?

I have been enjoying this mod, well done to the chaps that made it.

I have been playing as the native indians and have noticed there is no longer the option for us to have shields and spears. Before the map was changed yesterday there was an option for this and it was much better with the ability to craft and buy spears and shields in the camp. On the current map we have very limited weapons.

What about the shields then m8, they seem to have gone aswell? If you dont want to use a musket you are left with a bow or throwing axes!

Back
Top Bottom