Suggestions / Feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

protato said:
Vladimir Putin said:
OK! Finally found the server. Now while the scenes are downloading I'm being kicked from the server EVERY FREAKING TIME! :evil:
What does it say when you get kicked?

It sais "Kicked from the server". It's either an admin kicking me or I'm being auto-kicked for some reason :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
[Edit]
I just realised I'm banned from the server. even though I didn't play on the server at all. Can somebody please unban me? My UID is:

Vladimir Putin said:
protato said:
Vladimir Putin said:
OK! Finally found the server. Now while the scenes are downloading I'm being kicked from the server EVERY FREAKING TIME! :evil:

It sais "Kicked from the server". It's either an admin kicking me or I'm being auto-kicked for some reason :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
[Edit]
I just realised I'm banned from the server. even though I didn't play on the server at all. Can somebody please unban me? My UID is:

Unban appeal on www.pf-official.eu under board Unban appeals

AleksanderTheGreat said:
Vladimir Putin said:
protato said:
Vladimir Putin said:

[Edit]

Unban appeal on www.pf-official.eu under board Unban appeals

I just figured it out, it was some CD key problems and I solved it. A special thank you to Mr Protato and Sir Alexander for trying to help.

Back
Top Bottom