Suggestions / Feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

A really awesome idea would be to have seasonal maps, aka during winter use a snowy map and same for fall and summer. It would be pretty cool in my opinion to fight enemies in a snowy forest

Suggestion:

Reduce a bit the gold drop. I get it, this is about factions and not lone rich individuals like PW. However, with current drop rates, NO ONE is working. Carrying gold is a massive stupidity.

So please, reduce the gold drop a bit.

Another suggestion, simplify the crafting of infantry muskets. And reduce the time. No one does it.

Erk, someone must be doing it as there are infantry muskets everywhere.

Its just people recycle them very efficiently and so they rarely despawn.

So I guess 100 weapons get crafted and then just get passed around.

This is the way I read it anyway. Cant remember the last time I bought one. I only buy a sword or sometimes a pistol.

PS - yes crafting time is too long though - should be at least halfed

It is due to initial stocks. Trust me, factions rarely ever craft them. They just loot them so initial stocks remain somehow in the map, but not for long.

And there are often muskets from initial stocks because the maps have been crashing more than once a day.

Time for crafting should be vastly reduced. It is a true pain in the ass to make them. The reward doesn't encourage me much either, since as we have said keeping gold on you is very dumb.

Also, no one bothers to mine. Not sufficiently high price to compensate for the fact that wood is much closer and faster to gather.

In addition, you have to understand that high rewards are not that valuable as it stands, again due to high gold drops. It is better to cut some wood, it completely dominates getting iron. Hence the 0 iron stocks. Only now and then someone does it out of altruism, but it is clearly not in his own interest to mine.

Yup, all those things.

Not actually sure what starting stocks are in New spain but on last map there was basically infinite muskets which was especially lame.

Small iron is 200 and is really slow to mine and distance is pretty high.

Wood is 300 and right outside.

So no wonder its not used by even those few people who do work.

That. Also, no incentive to work for anything nicer (regardless of gold drops) since weapons are pretty much all the same and affordable.

It is actually hard to build an economy without people's desire to work somehow. It has to be something very very simple and automatic.

Hence my suggestion in the map project of having easy trading economy with capturable resources spots.

It needs to be something that flows naturally and is easy.

But seriously, lower gold drops.

Is it possible to disable the global chat in the server starter file,cuz every time the server restarts , it needs admin to get in the server to manually click the option. 

But seriously, lower gold drops.

I agree to lower for especially factions.

However for immigrants it should be raised on EU server like it is on NA.

A lot of people have now learned the best way to get a bit of cash (a lot of cash is useless).

Simply go as immigrant and then loot around the colony as people are alwasy dropping like flies there. No risk whatsoever as you cant lose money. Just be quick running up to dead bodies and then make your escape. If a battle is going on then the two sides will have a hard time handling the immigrant vultures. They are often armed and not worth fighting just to defend communal loot.

There is a huge lack of team work. Its really important to gather the loot for your faction but most people dont even care as long as they have a gun.

I don't know if its just me, but the war spear in PF is ridiculous, it needs to be nerfed some, when you fight it, if your hit you stagger so much you cant recover until your dead, if not its faster than your own weapon and you cant even get a swing in, I say either make it worse or add some weapons that can at least keep up

This mod suffers from the same reasons as Persistent World, and that is freekilling. Trying to do anything outside the town is a total suicide. Forests are full of freekillers killing on sight. It reminds me DayZ a bit, but that at least doesn't pretend to be RP game/mod. And not even in Town you're safe. There s a lot freekillers as well, total lack of guards and whoever (admins) who would restore the law and force people to follow the rules. Well, nice try, but maybe it would be better to release this as soon as all the stupid people die out.

Town is not safe, want to know why? Because immigrants spawn in it and it is impossible to control who joins the faction.

In addition, in town there is an infinite supply of cheap guns (pistols), which together with the absolute mess caused by random immigrants is a recipe for failure.

Honestly, I have been running the town for 2 days. The problem I face is mostly random joiners and immigrants causing trouble and randoming. Now and then a faction completely destroys the town or a particularly nasty groups of outlaws spawn kill town dwellers.

It is a map problem, together with the high gold drop rates and the impossibility to organize most factions.

I have been handing in tons of gold in town to gain loyalty, but most other factions don't generate ANY gold so can't do that.

I know it has 13 athletics, but natives have 10. In addition, natives have iron flesh 3 if I recall well whereas many soldiers (captain for instance) have more.

Back
Top Bottom