Suggestions / Feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

Cheweymeister said:
Dear god whatever you do do NOT ADD NLR TO THE RULES!
I suggest you read the rules more carefully NLR has always been there
9. You may not use information from your past life against a player in your current life.

Madfast said:
Cheweymeister said:
9. You may not use information from your past life against a player in your current life.

Lol that isn't really enforced (as it can't be without admins constantly watching someone) but is just there to be something for you to call people out on

I gave a sort of daft suggestion.

You know how you can get hides from dead animals ..

Would it be possible for indians to harvest a scalp from dead body? Would be prettty cool :smile:

redhelwar said:
Madfast said:
Cheweymeister said:

Lol that isn't really enforced (as it can't be without admins constantly watching someone) but is just there to be something for you to call people out on
Honestly, NLR has always been broken. Someone does you wrong you remember their name in turn.
Admin reports always break NLR as well since people trolling/glitching/griefing/etc HAVE to be reported. Players reporting after being randomed is a common example of this.
Also the number of "what if" situations is too damn high: A bandit kills me, I respawn, the bandit bumps into me again, the exact same one. If this bandit is giving me a hard time despite him killing me before, I will retaliate against armed bandits looking for trouble. Same for any kind of player whether commoner, bandit, or faction member.
Another one once people find that motherload of gold by the mines, they will remember the location of said secrets even if they die. And that can be used against players since the spots are popular if known generally. Ex. A facton lord comes up the mountain just to demand handing over any gold/silver extracted.

So in short NLR has always been broken even if not on purpose.

I think it is important to remember the exploits of players so we know who is who around these parts. NLR is just outright annoying.

Well, in other rp servers I've been on NLR just pertains to the most recent events that occured to you before you die, so you're character stays the same and you remember your aquaintances etc but you dont remember the events leading up to your death.

Considering Immigrants spawn in the colonial settlement, with a high number of clueless rampaging morons in it, I have a suggestion.

I think there should be a port settlement where the immigrants can sort themselves out, and then move on to the real colonies, so that they can familiarise themselves with the game and its environment, also to seperate the dip****s from the decent players.

The idea should be similiar with the commoner towns from PW, so that they can screw around a little before moving to real factions.
Ofcourse, a townwatch-faction in the suggested immigrant area wouldn't be a bad idea, so that the players with brains won't have a hard time of getting to know the game.

IMO town watch is a waste of a faction slot that could be used on a capturable outpost.

I like the idea of EVERYONE respawning at the same place so that soldiers cant just keep spawning in their castles.

Problem is that can lead to mad randoming if not done right.

Feel free to share.

Well your map does it pretty well.

You have spawning in a rooms with teleport doors and immigrant poles. This is good. I also like the doors leading to outside the castles, not inside.

I would be tempted to make everyone spawn at the docks area and then also make the journey to each specific area a bit longer. This would slow down people trying to rejoin the battle and add a little more punishment for dying.

That would mean that if the hostile faction sets up a blockade against the beach, the other faction would have no way of escaping, right? And it's not like they would just let the enemy pass through them back into the fort to get weapons.

My Gobbildigook.

Add specular maps to the Hair textures, Aswell as a Normal map.

When i wear my new, Fashionable Pantaloons, my britches appear to be shoving my testicles inside my anus, Due to the uncomfortable position they are in.

Add a normal map to the green Immigrant clothes. (Specular too)

Lower the damage of the native bow,  Atm if i could choose in Combat against a British Linesman, A new Rifle which costs 3.5k, Or a free Native bow, Definitely the Native bow.
They're ridiculously strong.

Renew the Rig on the Bear and the Long Outlaw Coats.

Tom426 said:
My Gobbildigook.

Add specular maps to the Hair textures, Aswell as a Normal map.

When i wear my new, Fashionable Pantaloons, my britches appear to be shoving my testicles inside my anus, Due to the uncomfortable position they are in.

Add a normal map to the green Immigrant clothes. (Specular too)

Lower the damage of the native bow,  Atm if i could choose in Combat against a British Linesman, A new Rifle which costs 3.5k, Or a free Native bow, Definitely the Native bow.
They're ridiculously strong.

Renew the Rig on the Bear and the Long Outlaw Coats.

Think a few things you mentioned are being fixed (Bear mesh only one I can remember for sure )

I am not sure whether the Uchat is for players or just for admin only
cuz when I tried to send  msg to someone  there is *Admin* before my name.

hakjimmy said:
I am not sure whether the Uchat is for players or just for admin only
cuz when I tried to send  msg to someone  there is *Admin* before my name.
That's normal. The whispering system was probably developed originally for admins to make individual player communications easier, but was extended to players as well since global chat was removed.

Also, any chance we can get a variable that remembers a player's gold? Like, when a map resets, the player of course reverts to an immigrant, loses his former class and equipment, but retains his gold? This way, players who work hard will actually have incentive to keep their gold, and those who squander it all will have incentive to work at the beginning of a new map instead of random and rob people by buying a gun with whatever money they start with. Aye, it's definitely hard to code, but would be fantastic. This should probably be posted on the PW forum, though.

Hello,

I strongly feel that engineer and medic should have as good combar skills as colonists. Its really hard to get people to go engineer and repair doors and such.

Also I think infantry sword is too powerful to be infinite. Make it craftable but introduce clubs or whatever as cheap plentiful weapon.

Anything new and buildable would be good, fortification wise.

Von Blucher said:
Hello,

I strongly feel that engineer and medic should have as good combar skills as colonists. Its really hard to get people to go engineer and repair doors and such.

Also I think infantry sword is too powerful to be infinite. Make it craftable but introduce clubs or whatever as cheap plentiful weapon.

Anything new and buildable would be good, fortification wise.
Infantry swords are easily outreached and cost a decent amount of money, anyway. Anyone with a bayonet or rifle can beat the **** out of a swordsman with ease.

Would this be the right area to request a banner to be added in game? If so, I'd like this banner added from my regiment.

rr8uid.png

Back
Top Bottom