[suggestions] a few more

Users who are viewing this thread

socks

Master Knight
NEW GAMEMODE: map creating. Basically players can open up a blank map and create a map together. No killing allowed. Pretty self explanatory.

CASTLE 2: olo and I were exploring around castle 2 and we realized that it is very large, in-depth, and has a lot of work put into it. Problem is, only a third of it is actually used at the moment. I suggest that there be attacker spawns all around the castle, with according siege towers/ladders. It would be best used on epic 16 v 16 or 32 v 32 matches. Possibly add a large keep in the center with a flag inside? Also, could you replace the mosque with a chapel for worship of olo? :O

ACHIEVEMENTS: this is the main one, and the one most susceptible to flak from you guys.
For example, an achievement named 'Berserker'. A player would accomplish this by killing a set amount of players while wearing no armor or the default shirt in a single game; perhaps 15. This achievement would grant them a bear pelt to wear which would be lightweight, provide good body armor, and give them +50 street cred. They would be able to wear this armor as any faction's infantry or a Khergit lancer. So basically achievements would be rewards for certain accomplishments by players. They might give a player a certain item, or perhaps improve their skills. iono.Thoughts?

Both Castle 1 and 2 seems to be made for a hundred players in each team, or more. They just don't work with so few players, Castle 3 really is the only Siege map that works well.

A BIG no to achievements. That will surely draw in the wrong crowd to the game.

I don't understand your 'new game mode'

I've never really gotten any noticable lag when the servers are full but I'm guessing that thats not so much up to the devs as to the server owners or w/e.

And plz no achievments

heh I totally saw this coming. It's just I can't think of any other way to get a beserker pelt into the game, except for modification :grin:

new suggestion: steppe horse should be faster, and a 'heavy' steppe horse should be added, with the red/white horse model. It should be slower, more armored, and higher charge.

Wouldn't it be possible to, say, modify the client-side texture files so that a certain armour type appears as a pelt?

But yeah, the steppe horses are in need of a bit, say 3, more speed.

EDIT:  And I like your sig.  joseph is *cough* awesome *cough*

EDIT AGAIN:  Joseph is presently muted.

haha everything he says is so sig-able.

I remember when he first came to the game he asked how to make money so I told him to run a prostitution ring.

Achievements could be cool, but I wouldn't reward anyone with items that actually had stats on them. Maybe badges or amulets or something like that that they could enable in their char creation screen after earning. Could be cool but really not a necessity in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom