Suggestion Thread for Post POP 3.6

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In PoP 3.6 elixirs are nerfed to give half the bonuses from the 4th use onwards. We can't support drug use and addiction. This obviously doesn't affect recreational use.
This was done to encourage other gem usage, or at least to make you think about it.

MadVader said:
In PoP 3.6 elixirs are nerfed to give half the bonuses from the 4th use onwards. We can't support drug use and addiction. This obviously doesn't affect recreational use.
This was done to encourage other gem usage, or at least to make you think about it.

After you get weapons and orders, there's no use of them beside elixirs. Cause buying noldors totally not worth it.

Nierra said:
MadVader said:

After you get weapons and orders, there's no use of them beside elixirs. Cause buying noldors totally not worth it.

What if amount of Noldor troops purchased in 1 gem is increased... It sure will be a lot better...
I hope they do increase the number of noldors troops you may purchase in 1 gem..

punj said:
Nierra said:
MadVader said:

What if amount of Noldor troops purchased in 1 gem is increased... It sure will be a lot better...
I hope they do increase the number of noldors troops you may purchase in 1 gem..

Noldors are not so good actually. Comparing to some other certain troop types, they're just a bit better, while it's hell hard to obtain them, which makes you suffer every time you lose one.

Nierra said:
punj said:
Nierra said:
MadVader said:

Noldors are not so good actually. Comparing to some other certain troop types, they're just a bit better, while it's hell hard to obtain them, which makes you suffer every time you lose one.

Stuff  you capital with them and you will know... yet i prefer Silvermist rangers instead

punj said:
Nierra said:
punj said:
Nierra said:
MadVader said:

Stuff  you capital with them and you will know... yet i prefer Silvermist rangers instead

Even Ravenstern rangers are more then enough.

placenik said:
Waldakoks said:
Whyy Companions are the best cannon fodder! You send them to slow advance of enemy forces before you set up your battle formation :razz:
Companions are bad because they can't be garnisoned at castle. Every benefit of companion has its ''no companion'' benefit sibling, for example- training skill is nice, but each companion increases party size (slows you down), takes 1 stack share of combat exp, and lot of companions (since they are high level) makes smaller parties run away; as soloer you can quite easily train ~10-20 recruits to mid-high tier in one day just from battle exp (F1 F5)

Lvl of troops don't make bandits run away, plus if you give them a horse you should be able to outrun those little bandits that have to walk.

More low level units you have to upgrade the more exp they get. So if you have 200 low lvl units more will lvl in the same time frame than if you had 1-199.

AnddyiRaynor said:
Lvl of troops don't make bandits run away, plus if you give them a horse you should be able to outrun those little bandits that have to walk.
Small parties, including bandits,  run from you if you are stronger. Somehow I don't think that you will be considered weaker and weaker as your troop level grows  :razz: And every troop, mounted or not, decreases  your party speed...

AnddyiRaynor said:
More low level units you have to upgrade the more exp they get. So if you have 200 low lvl units more will lvl in the same time frame than if you had 1-199.
Strange, I always thought that expirience shared after battle is determined by strenght of party defeated, now I find out that troops have built in battle exp generator

You should make an "auto-buy food for feast" button so I don't have to search around everywhere for the food and drink!

Sporky said:
You should make an "auto-buy food for feast" button so I don't have to search around everywhere for the food and drink!

Why? I love shopping. It's one of the most interesting parts of the game to me.  :roll:

Nierra said:
Sporky said:

Why? I love shopping. It's one of the most interesting parts of the game to me.  :roll:

Same. But for the armor and weapon merchants, not the food.

Arcanum said:
Nierra said:
Sporky said:

Same. But for the armor and weapon merchants, not the food.

Sometimes i got some weird moments.
Then i buy everything in the shop, and then i store them in a chest

Well, it would make sense that you can order your steward to buy food and the stuff for the feast but It's not really a big deal, not worth to use the precious time of the dev team. Just buy food and store it from time to time when you go to sell stuff or buy something.

Aleatorio said:
Well, it would make sense that you can order your steward to buy food and the stuff for the feast but It's not really a big deal, not worth to use the precious time of the dev team. Just buy food and store it from time to time when you go to sell stuff or buy something.

Yeah it may work :smile:, i guess....

One more Suggestion, You may buy armours ,weapons and troops of other civilizations(like Barclay or Singalians,Jatu,etc) from a Merchant in any random tavern like Quigfen.

Example :

Singalian Merchant is in Torbah
Mystmountain Merchant is in Senderfall
Veccavia Merchant in Valonbray
Mettenhim Merchant in Javikoshalm
Barclay Merchant in Sarleon/Janos
Vankerry in windholm
Jatu in Poinsburk or a Nomadic village,which keeps shifting it's place daily in Jatu territory
Serpent in CEZ
Dshar Raiders in any random village near Torbah

:smile:

Ease off on the "cheat" suggestions, guys. You should work for stuff, not just get it.
Actually, we may just have enough suggestions at this point and still some work to do on the rest of our planned features.
At this point only major annoyances and bugs might be realistically considered.

Food shopping in Warband is like the Twilight Zone.

"Haha, okay honey. We'll have a feast as soon as I go shopping!"

7 cities laters

"There's... there's NO BREAD IN ALL OF PENDOOOOOOR!"

DA-NA NA-NA DA-NA NA-NA

Arcanum said:
Then why would I have a reason to go kill those minor factions?

Because  with these traders there wont be any limitation like being friendly to their folks.. :smile:

Even at -100 rel. you may purchase goods

i think this was already been suggested but anyway
how about a Bank or a chest for storing money
cuz Dshar Scorpion assassin and snake cults even RED BRO. really hurt a lot :cry: every time i meet them they took money from me (if you know what i mean) its really frustrating saving money day by day and suddenly get stolen :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom