Suggestion for improving Custom Battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

SockMonkeh

Knight at Arms
Old Guard
Let us import our single-player character to lead our side if we choose to. Leave the pre-made guys there, too, as an option. Also, let us pick one of the pre-made guys to lead the opposing army if we choose to.

yeah I agree, you should be able to create your own character and choose your own equipment from all of the stuff thats available in Warband.. so if I want to be a pitchfork farmer or a Plate armored, full helmed, charger riding, Long Heavy Barded Axe spamming super tank I can.

Let us be able to choose specific types of soldiers.
Elite tier troops should be an option in custom battle.

Eg. 40 Swadian Knights vs. 40 Surranid Mamulukes - to end the damn debate, lol.

I'd like to see some checkbox options to include things like troops routing, spectating after you fall, forced-dismount ala village defense in single player.

Maybe even sliders for Time of day and weather and, if Routing were added, include a silder for both each sides starting morale.

Its definitely cool as is, of course, but I'd love to be able to do something fun like use it as a combat resolver for a make-shift board game, or set up crazy and interesting battle scenarios, that require tremendous effort to set up in single player.

Definitely agree with OP and all posts above. I never sue custom battle because... well... it's just not custom enough. I think the real strength would come in having more customization options.

Back
Top Bottom