[Suggestion] Clan and Battle Improvements

Do you like these suggestions?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

When we make a Clan and put a Companion incharge of a new party, we should get the option to Give him orders through the Clan Party Menu, (with messengers or something) I should be able to tell him to Scout, Recruit, Defend, Attack, Encamp and Foritfy, the like..And when kingdom creation comes out, I should be able to do that for influence for anybody in the kingdom (Clan Parties free)

Also, In battle can we get an add on to the Delegate Command? I, and im sure many others would like to see it Expanded upon, I.E F6(Delegate) -> F1 (Protect Flanks) or something to give the player a bit more control over what the AI does when delegated

I think what you said is spot on. It would be very cool to see more depth when it comes to companions. I don’t know how everyone else feels about companions but in my opinion they are super weak right now and don’t really serve any purpose other than to go on semi-functioning missions or to go into battle yet die every single time even if they are at 100%. Not hating because I know this is in EA but it would be very cool to see better companion interactions. Maybe we could give them horses, armor, etc.

I think what you said is spot on. It would be very cool to see more depth when it comes to companions. I don’t know how everyone else feels about companions but in my opinion they are super weak right now and don’t really serve any purpose other than to go on semi-functioning missions or to go into battle yet die every single time even if they are at 100%. Not hating because I know this is in EA but it would be very cool to see better companion interactions. Maybe we could give them horses, armor, etc.
You can give them Horses and Armor, when theyre in your party, go to Inventory and Click the Arrows On your Character's name to change which Companion you want to edit

Back
Top Bottom