SP - Player, NPCs & Troops [Suggestion] Becoming a Bandit Lord

Users who are viewing this thread

I think it would be great if players had an option to go deeper into criminal life.
That would include:
- setting up and managing a Bandit hideout
- upgrading that hideout to a camp and fortified camp
- subdue other bandits to your rule aither by bribe or show of strength
- setting up and managing raiding partys
- recruiting bandit troops based on camp location (coast, forest, mountains, plains etc.)
- have an option to sway villagers to your cause either robin hood style or by intimidating them
Hope you like my idea

Sound like a fun option.

Though not sure about the fortified camp. If you mean that by raising the level to 4 it increases the capacity of bandits it can hold, then yes. But if it is to create walls and such, I don't feel that fits.

I would definitely love a soft player constructed fort, for bandit lord style of playing. Where you can set up shop, do some criminal overlord bossing, and then when the "noble lords" get the drop on your base, it can easily be wrapped up/abandoned. But just so that it's a player base for whatever the player wants. Like imagine you can use that mini base as a focus point for setting up your own looters and bandits, and then they share the spoils of their mischiefs with you.

Get notoriety instead of renown(or in addition to), make roguery feel more useful because you have to use it to sneak into towns more, give incentive to help with all the gang leaders, ransom peasants instead of recruiting them...

Sounds fun. But you know it'll be in a mod rather than Native.

Yeah...also getting hired to perform assassinations, or be able to pull off a heist, or hired to perform jailbreaks would be pretty neat.

Sound like a fun option.

Though not sure about the fortified camp. If you mean that by raising the level to 4 it increases the capacity of bandits it can hold, then yes. But if it is to create walls and such, I don't feel that fits.
By fortified camp I meant something like a ditch with pointed sticks all round the camp. Maybe a lookout tower
I would definitely love a soft player constructed fort, for bandit lord style of playing. Where you can set up shop, do some criminal overlord bossing, and then when the "noble lords" get the drop on your base, it can easily be wrapped up/abandoned. But just so that it's a player base for whatever the player wants. Like imagine you can use that mini base as a focus point for setting up your own looters and bandits, and then they share the spoils of their mischiefs with you.
Exactly what I was thinking. Nothing permanent, a ditch and pointed sticks. The higher the level of the camp the more bandits it can support.

Back
Top Bottom