[SUBMOD] [For PoP 3.9.5] Proper/Polished Landscapes Mod V.3.6+ NEW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Version 3.5 for PoP 3.9.5 -New!
-Fixed some textures
-Added new Textures
-Better performance but still feels more real, bushy.
-Added back the Hoof prints map_misc texture (tracking symbol on the map) for PoP
-My Map icon addition is gone because the POP ones rule.
-!!New Blood textures and effects, for more brutality!!
+FIXES from Vetrogor big thx to him for his time!
-It's more like a light version only with the overworked Polished Landscapes because the PoP Devs took my inspiration on a new lvl MapIcons, Borders so on..
Thank You PoP Team! so much for PoP 3.9.5!!!very super awesome stuff! :wink:
This is completely save game compatible!

-Download link for Version 3.5 for PoP 3.9.5

-you should use 7zip, winrar could also work.

:fruity: enjoy!

1) map_misc texture still there
2) data\skyboxes.txt is the same as originall
3) folder Resorces need to be renamed to Resorce

1) map_misc texture still there
2) data\skyboxes.txt is the same as originall
3) folder Resorces need to be renamed to Resorce
yeah sry about that, was to busy but i will upload a total new version with everything fixed and new music but still very POP like, new sounds for units during battles and brand new, brutal HD blood effects.

Fire effect is bugged
that should also be fixed with the new Version 3.6+ for Pop 3.9.5

Version 3.6+ for PoP 3.9.5 -New!
-Fixed many textures
-Added new Textures
-Better performance but still feels more real, bushy.
-My Map icon addition is gone because the POP ones rule.
-NEW HD Blood textures and effects, for more brutality:twisted:
-NEW Music awesome tracks which fit well into PoP
-NEW Sounds for units during Battles
-Added the Hoof prints map_misc texture (tracking symbol on the map) for PoP /if you don't like the Hoof prints and want the arrows back, then replace the map_misc.dds texture with the original texture one from your pop zip...
Thank You PoP Team! So much for PoP 3.9.5!!! It's sum very super awesome stuff! :wink::shock:
This is completely save game compatible!

-Download link for Version 3.6+ for PoP 3.9.5

-you should use 7zip, winrar could also work.

:fruity::fruity: enjoy!

Last edited:
Delete "data\skyboxes.txt" it is the same as originall.
Add backup folder with originall files. So no need to find all originall files and backup them manual for many people.
Write changelog instead of "NEW" lines. It will be more informative and will look cleaner.
As for music I think to write guide.
Other bugs are: there is no terrain for desert, borders don't match the color of terrain.

Last edited:
Delete "data\skyboxes.txt" it is the same as originall.
Add backup folder with originall files. So no need to find all originall files and backup them manual for many people.
Write changelog instead of "NEW" lines. It will be more informative and will look cleaner.
As for music I think to write guide.
Other bugs are: there is no terrain for desert, borders don't match the color of terrain.
you are wrong, i do what ever i want go away vile demorat, liberal sum!

If you don't like a feedback than it's your problem. I spend my time to improve your submod. Nobody like criticism but it is needed to improve your work. Your try to inslut is funny and silly. I even don't understand what you write.

If you don't like a feedback than it's your problem. I spend my time to improve your submod. Nobody like criticism but it is needed to improve your work. Your try to inslut is funny and silly. I even don't understand what you write.

LOL you can give feedback but if want to change something stop talking, writing like robot and expect a change... you speak to john connor my son, so don't become an AI.. all the stuff you mentioned is not even a bug, report or any helpful cuz the terrain and everything works just fine, tested by me and friends. If you don't like something especially when it's for free, then like you say do it by yourself.

if you don't understand boy, learn english or leave me alone you UN\China winnie pooh sexy lover :wink:

Don't think that you are in a video game. You don't no my age, but speaking like you older. What you write is just "you are wrong, boy". So it's you who need to learn english. I don't whant to do all things myself. Time is very expensive. If you publish mod on public then don't be moronic. I'm tied of dumb people on the work.

Hey I registered just so that I could thank you for this. I feel that it not only looks amazing, but somehow it improved performance for me. Thank you so much for your work.

Can someone tell me which file should i delete/change to get rid of this annoying bug?
wAANMVQ.png

So... I've used this cleaner version but it didn't fix the issue, probably because of some leftovers from original version of submod. I don't know which file is responsible for fire effect

Sorry. Another files are different so this is my version of Polished Landscapes for POP 3.9.5.1 (with hotfix)
Changes:
-Added back the Hoof prints map_misc texture (tracking symbol on the map) for PoP (hutman mention this but didn't do it)
-Blood particles reverted to originall.
excuse me, I had white blank bush on some villages. what should I do to fix this?

Back
Top Bottom