[SUBMOD] [For PoP 3.9.5] Proper/Polished Landscapes Mod V.3.6+ NEW!

Users who are viewing this thread

snouz said:
cafeful Hoot, I changed the carpet material (carpet_a to d), so I could apply a bump map.
lel damn i knew i forgot to take a look at something, i had not much time so i made a quick check and thought it will be ok.. the MATS damn ^^
THX

EDIT: some music until it gets fixed  :cool:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuUZ4f_UpFk

@HooTmAn: I just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate your work and that you took your time to reapply your submod for PoP 3.8! :mrgreen: Thanks a lot! :party:

Gorvex said:
@HooTmAn: I just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate your work and that you took your time to reapply your submod for PoP 3.8! :mrgreen: Thanks a lot! :party:
You are Welcome! I hope you enjoy it as much as i do :smile:

VERY NEW Version 2.1 ^^ for PoP 3.8.2
-Polishedlandscapes for PoP 3.8.2
-Optimized Textures, BRFs
-More collisions fixed, replaced
-New Pine Trees, form CWE OSP credits to Mark7
-Changed most big rocks to smaller ones, no more stucked troops and floating rocks from space
-Some new and different Textures
-New, bigger Partys-Icons (more people walking around)
-And a Fix for the Carpet-Texture in some scenes.

-Download link for Version 2.1 for PoP 3.8.2
-you should use 7zip, winrar could also work.

https://mega.nz/#!xsNG2YyL!VAvgVK1EymduGaY7xzJ_EoXzCyFpjH1s2_LTgaoaXj4

HooTmAn said:
snouz said:
cafeful Hoot, I changed the carpet material (carpet_a to d), so I could apply a bump map.

Great work. Found this problem last night and uninstalled...
Just jumped online to make mention of it, but you guys are too quick.
Guess I'll just have to reinstall...BUGGER!!! :roll:

Many thanks

Minor error, but at night time some trees and bushes have incorrect lighting and it's bugging me, screenshot below. It's been happening in various forest areas around the empire and sarleon. Is there a setting I need to tweak to fix this, is it known? I lowered settings a little bit to help with lag (I am a "low-end computer") and found that shadows on grass was causing it when set low, but it's now set to full and I still see it happening to some trees and bushes at night.
tumblr_ok99duGBfF1qeeu6qo1_540.jpg

Minor error... this also a native issue. I only had one kind of trees the CWE pine trees wich had this lightning bug. I already try to investigate this. But it is not that bad.. THx for your "low end user opinion" but I can't see much on your screenshot.

HooTmAn said:
Minor error... this also a native issue. I only had one kind of trees the CWE pine trees wich had this lightning bug. I already try to investigate this. But it is not that bad.. THx for your "low end user opinion" but I can't see much on your screenshot.

Looks like a Specmap problem to me. Maybe they're tweaked wrong or non-existent?

HooTmAn said:
Took a few more earlier, and as you said, it's not that bad, I just wanted to report it. It seems to be with that orange tree, those sort of short pine-cone bushes, and the large crab-grass lookin' bushes.
tumblr_ok9nsrAb9Y1qeeu6qo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ok9nsrAb9Y1qeeu6qo4_1280.jpg
Thank you for the work you did, it brightens up bandit camp scenes and village scenes especially and adds just a little bit more cover when approaching enemies, which is both convenient and pretty to look at!

MitchyMatt said:
HooTmAn said:

Looks like a Specmap problem to me. Maybe they're tweaked wrong or non-existent?
yep thats what i tought, too. i tried some stuff already, changed the BRFs (flags and shadder, so on).

finedwarvenmods said:
HooTmAn said:
Took a few more earlier, and as you said, it's not that bad, I just wanted to report it. It seems to be with that orange tree, those sort of short pine-cone bushes, and the large crab-grass lookin' bushes.
tumblr_ok9nsrAb9Y1qeeu6qo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ok9nsrAb9Y1qeeu6qo4_1280.jpg
Thank you for the work you did, it brightens up bandit camp scenes and village scenes especially and adds just a little bit more cover when approaching enemies, which is both convenient and pretty to look at!

hmmm, thats strange.. those "sort of short pine-cone bushes" are ok at my end. For the "large crab-grass lookin' bushes i haven't seen them so far in game but actually i want to replace them anyway, i do not like them too.

Thank you much for the Feedback at all
I will see what i can do, it will maybe take some time.

So i did take a look at the scenes, flora you discribed.
The only Textures, Material i had to change was the CWE Trees i added for 2.0
but all the other plants and trees you discribe are total ok at my game. They have no shadder issues, you could try to disable HDR mode at your settings if it is turned on.

My game looks like this, now. I did fix only one type of trees the CWE pine trees. The other stuff does work for me? see

EDIT: Let me know, if somebody else has this lightning bug with bushes or trees like, finedwarvenmods. thx

I've seen the "flora shader at night" bug in every mod I've played. It's completely random, and it happens sometimes. I think it might not be at our reach to fix this. I believe it's the shader itself that is randomly bugged.

snouz said:
I've seen the "flora shader at night" bug in every mod I've played. It's completely random, and it happens sometimes. I think it might not be at our reach to fix this. I believe it's the shader itself that is randomly bugged.
That's true i saw this in every mod or the native warband, too.
But i think there could be a shadder setting wich could, should work for all. But that is like you say "might not be at our range to fix this"... A reason more to wait for Bannerlord ;D

All i could do now is to give you a Guide to fix this for your self when it happens to some plants or meshes/textures at all.
But there you have to try different shadder setting/ commands at the BRF and then ingame.. to see if that shadder setting is working then for you.

Cheers!

Titanjones said:
I noticed this mod and hobostices mod for polearms/spears both change module.ini. Are these 2 mods compatible with each other?

If that is the case, then no they are not. They probably define a particular resource file and when you overwrite one with the other, it will erase that entry. Plus I think this submod changes a few more things since it's adding graphical and flora changes.

Solution should be simple enough though, if you knew what lines we're added to the polearm sub-mod. However 3.8.3 will have the polearm animations added.

Hi, MitchyMatt is right but I already did add this to my game. If you want I can give you a working Version you have to copy then over all, the mod, Submod then. I know 3.83 will be even more awesome but when :wink:) that's why I did that

HooTmAn said:
Hi, MitchyMatt is right but I already did add this to my game. If you want I can give you a working Version you have to copy then over all, the mod, Submod then. I know 3.83 will be even more awesome but when :wink:) that's why I did that

Thanks Hootman, If you could share your module.ini file that's compatible with both it would be helpful!

Titanjones said:
Thanks Hootman, If you could share your module.ini file that's compatible with both it would be helpful!

You are welcome, here is the link for the module.ini for both submods. There is crouching set to 1, you can turn off crouching by setting the number 1 to 0 at the module.ini
https://mega.nz/#!t08xxLpL!gafgTRuK4sUtkzyJGcXYiqmyRoJSjhC_RFa0-SrfsOA

Back
Top Bottom