[SUBMOD] - 1257AD Reloaded v1.6

Users who are viewing this thread

secretstamos said:
Don't worry about the Pope thing Kratos, I can always boost my renown using cheats. I don't see it as a big issue at all.

If the bug between the lance recruitment system and the custom troops option is fixed, it would be perfection  :party:

Just curiously throwing something out there, do you think it would be feasible to make blunt damage less safe? As in, if you do an excessive amount of damage (upwards of 30), the blow becomes lethal.
That way, you might be a little more careful about smacking a peasant with a two-handed metal warhammer in the unarmored face, you might opt for a thurst attack, a hit to the legs, or rather simpily a lower damage weapon or a kick to ensure their safe capture.
It's fixed now.

Red: That's hardcoded if i'm not mistaken. Not much i can do about it. Taking prisoners in battle is already complicated as it is because NPC parties don't seem to be affected by their leader's healing skills (and that is also hardcoded).

Will be other start options, other then king/prince/vassal really implemented?
Like bandit starting with ragtag party of, well, bandits, as it were in another fork of AD, that shall not be named.

Hello, I'm enjoying this sub-mod quite a bit. Here are a few bugs.

•Script errors when managing a fief.
https://i.imgur.com/LqWa3VP.jpg

•Bandit parties aren't spawning.
https://i.imgur.com/9o1kwvm.jpg

•If you try to release prisoners through dialogue, you get positive relations with the last lord, and his faction,  that you talked with. You also gain honor.
The prisoner isn't released and this is repeatable.
https://i.imgur.com/d1YJpGS.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/XIypiTp.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/CQPhMnV.jpg

•Releasing lords that you have prisoner can cause a bug where you can't release them but have the option to kill them. I killed a king this way. The game acted like he was still in the game but he never respawned.

•Muslim area manners can spawn copies of the player everywhere.

•Debug messages with the cheat menu turned off.
https://i.imgur.com/kmJU2Pq.jpg

Odd.. I installed 1.6 and I can no longer join as the Monarch of the Papal States. I go through the process, but then I spawn in  Roma without being part of the faction.

secretstamos said:
Odd.. I installed 1.6 and I can no longer join as the Monarch of the Papal States. I go through the process, but then I spawn in  Roma without being part of the faction.
I managed to get around this, but the fix for the Custom troops doesn't work. I'm getting troops from the C line rather than the A line.

I removed the debug messages and fixed all the bugs related to prisoners. No release date though.

secretstamos said:
secretstamos said:
I managed to get around this, but the fix for the Custom troops doesn't work. I'm getting troops from the C line rather than the A line.
Did you try the fix under the reloaded menu (which is under camp menu)?

Nicodemus. said:
Sending out patrols is not working, (there will be an icon on the map with 0 troops, travelling to the city you wanted to be patrolled on 0.0 speed) asking the constable to recruit troops is not working (they just stay there, waiting)
script errors after building an improvement in villages, towns and so on. Also after clicking mange this fief after erecting an improvement. script error when sending out a patrol.
Debug messages even without the sacred cheatmenu being on
The script errors on improvements can be ignored for now. They don't affect anything. I will fix them later.

Hi Kratos, yep, that's what I'm referring to. I'm loaded a save at day 36 and did the following:
*Went to the "Reloaded Options"
*Clicked "Fix CTT troops"
*Clicked the "single branch" option
*Received the debug message about it being set
*Went to my capital. Set my custom troops up for the first time
*Selected "1 Branch with 7 Tiers"
*Went to my village (Nettuno in Italy)
*18 Nobles and 361 Commoners available
*Recruit all Lances
*Get a mix of Italian Rural Levy (61), some Italian Mounted Serjeants (1:cool: with a very small about of Custom C4 Troop (2)and Custom C5 Troop(3)

Just a side question, do the amount of troops you can receive from a village differ during peacetime? I certainly had room for 361 troops, but it only gave me about 90.

secretstamos said:
Hi Kratos, yep, that's what I'm referring to. I'm loaded a save at day 36 and did the following:
*Went to the "Reloaded Options"
*Clicked "Fix CTT troops"
*Clicked the "single branch" option
*Received the debug message about it being set
*Went to my capital. Set my custom troops up for the first time
*Selected "1 Branch with 7 Tiers"
*Went to my village (Nettuno in Italy)
*18 Nobles and 361 Commoners available
*Recruit all Lances
*Get a mix of Italian Rural Levy (61), some Italian Mounted Serjeants (1:cool: with a very small about of Custom C4 Troop (2)and Custom C5 Troop(3)

Just a side question, do the amount of troops you can receive from a village differ during peacetime? I certainly had room for 361 troops, but it only gave me about 90.
Lances get stored on the save so even if you apply the fix, the game will still use the troops that were in lances previously. You have to wait for new lances for the changes to take effect. I will make a workaround later.

About the second question: Are you sure you had space? If yes then it's a bug.

Hi Kratos, I'll give it a few game weeks then. I'm mostly just focusing on my economy anyway.

Yes, my party size is 670 (I boosted my own renown). The village only let me recruit 90/300 men at the village. (I had 15K gold with me) Early in the game I was able to recruit the full amount fine so I'm not sure what happened, though I had a lot more money then?

I tend to avoid the "Recruit one lance" option since I've had it charge me 500, remove population and then not give me any troops. This has only happened to me when the "Recruit All Lances" option isn't available (from what I presume because I'm under 5K at those times)

secretstamos said:
Hi Kratos, I'll give it a few game weeks then. I'm mostly just focusing on my economy anyway.

Yes, my party size is 670 (I boosted my own renown). The village only let me recruit 90/300 men at the village. (I had 15K gold with me) Early in the game I was able to recruit the full amount fine so I'm not sure what happened, though I had a lot more money then?

I tend to avoid the "Recruit one lance" option since I've had it charge me 500, remove population and then not give me any troops. This has only happened to me when the "Recruit All Lances" option isn't available (from what I presume because I'm under 5K at those times)
You probably didn't have money. I don't know why do you recruit if you're not at war.

Sometimes you want to fire the first shot. In this particular case, I was trying to recruit some soldiers for a quest against some bandits

secretstamos said:
Sometimes you want to fire the first shot. In this particular case, I was trying to recruit some soldiers for a quest against some bandits
Sorry. I think it's better to just use your initial troops and then only using lances when the war starts. But that's none of my business how you choose to play the game. That's why i made those menus so the players could adjust things to their tastes.

I disbanded my starting lances because I didn't need them at the time and instead tried to reduce my military costs to focus my economy. I started doing quests because I took over and erased the garrison of Rome because it had too many troops, and it was costing me 10k/week in wages. As a result, Rome hated me, so I started doing some side quests to boost my popularity. Then I realized I needed to recruit just a few lances to handle these quests, and that's when I started having some issues.

I managed to garner 20k together and tried to recruit all my lances. Still only received about 90 men from it. I disbanded and re-hired all lances from that village and only received 70. My party size limit is in the 600s, and the village has 360 commoners available for recruitment.

I resorted to my constable's recruiter as an alternative, but the recruiter doesn't move from Rome. He has been standing there for two game weeks. Not sure what I can really do to build an army without resorting to rescuing prisoners.

secretstamos said:
I disbanded my starting lances because I didn't need them at the time and instead tried to reduce my military costs to focus my economy. I started doing quests because I took over and erased the garrison of Rome because it had too many troops, and it was costing me 10k/week in wages. As a result, Rome hated me, so I started doing some side quests to boost my popularity. Then I realized I needed to recruit just a few lances to handle these quests, and that's when I started having some issues.

I managed to garner 20k together and tried to recruit all my lances. Still only received about 90 men from it. I disbanded and re-hired all lances from that village and only received 70. My party size limit is in the 600s, and the village has 360 commoners available for recruitment.

I resorted to my constable's recruiter as an alternative, but the recruiter doesn't move from Rome. He has been standing there for two game weeks. Not sure what I can really do to build an army without resorting to rescuing prisoners.
Definitely a bug. I fix it.

Btw, what did you set as the max amount of lances in fiefs under the reloaded menu?

I cant seem to create any enterprises, all the guildmasters are saying I have a mill in their city despite definitely having none anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom