[SUBMOD] - 1257AD Reloaded v1.6

Users who are viewing this thread

Banfly said:
The mod looks promising but I keep crashing when I was customizing a new character and I suspect it has to do with one of the hair options. Also, starting of as a Prince or Monarch of the Byzantine Empire the character starts off without fiefs or weapons and the stores are also empty.
Can you please post a screenshot of the hair BEFORE the one that crashes?

About the Byzantine empire bug, i had a similar one once but it was the Crusader States. Now i started a new game as king for both the Crusader States and Byzantine Empire and found no issues. I must have fixed it somehow unknowingly.
Here's some screens: https://imgur.com/a/wfRfulu

fionadanger said:
Really enjoying this + Repolished for the improved 1257AD experience - but I've come across one particularly interesting bug. Now, I'm not sure if it's with Reloaded or Repolished but seeing as yours is the mechanical one I figured it is. Women are invincible. As a feminist chick this gave me a chuckle when I found out that this was the cause of my female character being unkillable. Peasant Women are unkillable too.

Now yeah, being an invincible warmachine is fun for the first 600 poles you cut down, but I'd like to be able to both play as a woman and be able to lose as intended.
IgiejQ5.jpg
No problem in my end.

My compliments. I always loved 1257AD and this is a welcome upgrade!

A few bugs I've noticed:
- Female characters are invulnerable (1.3), both as PC and NPC, own troops and enemies. Seems related to female body?
(Oh and if you use ctrl-alt-f4, the cheat for blunt damage, on a battle which has female enemies, the game crashes)
- Recruiters scripts give an error.

The empty stores update themselves after a few days, but the game starts off with empty stores

Oh, found some more.

- no armour in duels (female character again)
- script errors when making new selections in the companion auto-upgrade selector. seems to be working regardless though

Hello, I'm posting here cause no one answered me in the main 1257 thread or morgh's editor thread. I'm just trying to get answers and  it seems this thread
is more active than the others I have posted in. So please hear me out

I'm paying ad 1257 and I tried creating some items using morgh. Problem is, the items never show up, even afyer I waited one month in game. When I check the item_kinds1 those items that I created were not listed there. So I tried and manually added lines to the item_kinds that include my created items. After several weeks, one of my items show up in a few cities (weird considering I put the abundance to 200).  That's the only item showing up out of the 6 items I created btw, still can't find the others. So, my question is, has anyone ever experienced this and if so do u mind helping me? If this is a known issue from ad 1257, is it something that has been fixed by this submod?

Any help will he appreciated, thank you very much.

fallentrojan said:
Hello, I'm posting here cause no one answered me in the main 1257 thread or morgh's editor thread. I'm just trying to get answers and  it seems this thread

I'm paying ad 1257 and I tried creating some items using morgh. Problem is, the items never show up, even afyer I waited one month in game. When I check the item_kinds1 those items that I created were not listed there. So I tried and manually added lines to the item_kinds that include my created items. After several weeks, one of my items show up in a few cities (weird considering I put the abundance to 200).  That's the only item showing up out of the 6 items I created btw, still can't find the others. So, my question is, has anyone ever experienced this and if so do u mind helping me? If this is a known issue from ad 1257, is it something that has been fixed by this submod?

Did you add faction flags to the items? They required to make the items appear in merchants.

KratosMKII said:
fallentrojan said:

Did you add faction flags to the items? They required to make the items appear in merchants.

Please forgive my noobness :p what do you mean faction flag? Can't seem to remember I ever had to that before. Where do I find it?

Also, whenever I make changers in the morgh's editor, nothing changes in the item_kinds1.txt so it's useless. I don't know what's causing that, I have been stuck manually editing the item_kinds it's so troublesome.

fallentrojan said:
KratosMKII said:
fallentrojan said:

Please forgive my noobness :p what do you mean faction flag? Can't seem to remember I ever had to that before. Where do I find it?

Also, whenever I make changers in the morgh's editor, nothing changes in the item_kinds1.txt so it's useless. I don't know what's causing that, I have been stuck manually editing the item_kinds it's so troublesome.
It's on the bottom right corner of morgh's item editor.
Did you try running morghs as administrator, or changing the warband's folder permissions?

KratosMKII said:
fallentrojan said:
KratosMKII said:
fallentrojan said:

Did you try running morghs as administrator, or changing the warband's folder permissions?

Wow, I never knew I had to do anything about those flags. Never had this issue before. Anyway, what r those supposed to do? Determine which city shops sell them?

I've never tried running morgh's editor as administrator, cause I didn't know what change it might bring. I have already put full control allowed on the permissions.

Thanks a lot man, means a lot that you're responding like this, most other threads have died down I guess, no more ppl answering there

fallentrojan said:
KratosMKII said:
fallentrojan said:
KratosMKII said:
fallentrojan said:

Wow, I never knew I had to do anything about those flags. Never had this issue before. Anyway, what r those supposed to do? Determine which city shops sell them?

I've never tried running morgh's editor as administrator, cause I didn't know what change it might bring. I have already put full control allowed on the permissions.

Thanks a lot man, means a lot that you're responding like this, most other threads have died down I guess, no more ppl answering there
It determines which faction or culture gets the item. e.g. "fac_culture_byzantium" will make the item appear on shops of kingdoms that have the byzantine culture.

Awesome mod, makes 1257 sooo much better it's insane. Two things I noticed however:
1. There is an error using the custom troops feature with the lance system- If you use a single layer tree, you still hire troops from the other branches. The end result is that you get naked guys named B3, C2, ect
It means (currently) you have to use the 3 layer tree if you want to use the lance system.

2. Starting as the Pope gives you too little renown. I think it's 1200, which means most people don't know who you are. I think you should start with almost no army or military ability, but have a lot of renown, money and political status.
I think everyone in Europe would at least know of the Pope

Thanks!!

KratosMKII said:
fallentrojan said:
KratosMKII said:
fallentrojan said:
KratosMKII said:
fallentrojan said:

It determines which faction or culture gets the item. e.g. "fac_culture_byzantium" will make the item appear on shops of kingdoms that have the byzantine culture.

Worked like magic, thanks a lot, good sir

secretstamos said:
Awesome mod, makes 1257 sooo much better it's insane. Two things I noticed however:
1. There is an error using the custom troops feature with the lance system- If you use a single layer tree, you still hire troops from the other branches. The end result is that you get naked guys named B3, C2, ect
It means (currently) you have to use the 3 layer tree if you want to use the lance system.

2. Starting as the Pope gives you too little renown. I think it's 1200, which means most people don't know who you are. I think you should start with almost no army or military ability, but have a lot of renown, money and political status.
I think everyone in Europe would at least know of the Pope

Thanks!!
I didn't know that people used anything other than 3 branches. I will try to fix it.

1200 renown is a lot. It's suicide to remove the Pope's army at the beginning since Italy is such a conflicted state. By "know of the pope" do you mean that they see you as a stranger when you first meet them in dialogue?

Hey Kratos,

I went for the single track because I wanted some stronger knights, the last two ranks in the single tree make them beautifully strong.

Thanks for getting back to me so fast. Yes, I have been a complete stranger to every lord I meet as the pope at 1200 renown. They're also a bit rude to me 

secretstamos said:
Hey Kratos,

I went for the single track because I wanted some stronger knights, the last two ranks in the single tree make them beautifully strong.

Thanks for getting back to me so fast. Yes, I have been a complete stranger to every lord I meet as the pope at 1200 renown. They're also a bit rude to me
This is because in Warband all lords that aren't your vassals will have the same dialogue which depends on their personality. For them to have different dialogue and acknowledge your titles i would need to add more dialogue with different checks that consider those said titles. I think i will do that later but don't expect anything soon.

Don't worry about the Pope thing Kratos, I can always boost my renown using cheats. I don't see it as a big issue at all.

If the bug between the lance recruitment system and the custom troops option is fixed, it would be perfection  :party:

Just curiously throwing something out there, do you think it would be feasible to make blunt damage less safe? As in, if you do an excessive amount of damage (upwards of 30), the blow becomes lethal.
That way, you might be a little more careful about smacking a peasant with a two-handed metal warhammer in the unarmored face, you might opt for a thurst attack, a hit to the legs, or rather simpily a lower damage weapon or a kick to ensure their safe capture.

Back
Top Bottom