Need More Info Stuttering regardless of what I do

Users who are viewing this thread

Im not sure if its something wrong with my copy of the game I have 0 clue how to fix this. I made sure my drivers are up to date, optimize the game even turning all the settings to the lowest point even when I do that its still stuttering as much as before. The spec for my computer are in the Recommended for system requirements. Any help would be great.

Update
Download memory cleaner keep it running
Delete cahe
Check in task manager if system reserved is 100 mb and not 1.6 gb
Set resolution scale to 20
Set graphics to very low

Hi

I´m also having a heavy stuttering that prevents me from playing the game, we´ll have to wait until the patch it, seems to be a memory leak.

I'm also having some stuttering issues, used to be really bad in sieges until the patch which helps it run a lot better (not perfect but way better, possibly dependent on my rig). Now I get little freezes in field battles, when I actually start getting into combat, whether it's just me fighting a couple of cav in between the 2 armies, or if both armies engage. FPS drops to 1 for about 3 seconds then goes back to normal.

Mine's improved a bit since 1.04 but there are still stutters during battles. The campaign map is slightly more tolerable though.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Back
Top Bottom