Version number
e1.5.0
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

zilix2323

Recruit
just like the title says when encountering looters i get stuck and cant choose any options or do anything unless i quit the game. it doesnt matter if i restart the game or if i start a new campaign it continuously does it.

It happens whenever I am just roaming trying to fight looters, it’s not quest related, whenever I try to encounter them or they try to encounter me it just gets stuck at the dialogue screen, the only thing I can do is close the game restart it and it still does the same thing, it does it Every time, I just downloaded the game last night.

Also to be a little more specific when I’m on the dialogue screen the mouse isn’t there it disappears, 1 thing I am able to do besides close the game is I’m able to open and close the info tab on the bottom left that shows you what’s going on around the world map

Hello, can you please share the save file with us so we can further investigate the issue? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address or send it directly to me via DM. Please make sure to paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify your file.

I've had the exact same problem for days after the update, got rid of all my mods and the issue seems to have gotten worse somehow. When I had mods installed it would work about %50 of the time, now absolutely nothing, I cant do anything after entering the covo screen with looters

This bug completely breaks the game, I can't progress at all because I cant level my troops
Hello, can you please make a clean install and try to reproduce the problem on a new campaign. Mods can irreversibly alter the saved game and disabling them might not be enough. Please let me know if the problem persists on a clean, un-modded new campaign.

It still doesn't work for me. Do you have any solution please ? when encountering looters i get stuck and cant choose any options or do anything unless i quit the game.

It still doesn't work for me. Do you have any solution please ? when encountering looters i get stuck and cant choose any options or do anything unless i quit the game.
Hello, if you have no mods installed can you please share your save file with us so we can further investigate the issue? You can upload the save to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify the file.

Hello, are you still experiencing the same issue after the latest update? If so, can you please send another save file with the latest version installed? I have your earlier save file already but i think its version is e1.5.0.

Back
Top Bottom