SP Fantasy Struggle for Bermia

Users who are viewing this thread

jhfjsjsgf It worked perfectly the first day I got this mod (and this mod is quite amazing and now it always crashes when I load my character :sad: Maybe I'll start a new one. My only question is, is it just me or are the naval battles not finished yet? because when I fight in the ocean I just have blue sand around me haha

I can't seem to extract the files from the download, it says it cannot open a certain file. Is this because i have warband 1.143?

Hi, didn't know if this is the place to post this, but having problems with an overload of dyes and a complete lack of firearms/ammunition after the first week. I noticed that TEatRC had the same issue, but couldn't figure out how to fix it.

If there is a solution, please let me know, and let me know where I should post in future.

I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not but whenever I press W, A, S or D the camera for a battlefield starts moving strangely. I'm not sure why this is, but I'll try reinstalling it.

That  :mrgreen:

Hazzardevil said:
I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not but whenever I press W, A, S or D the camera for a battlefield starts moving strangely. I'm not sure why this is, but I'll try reinstalling it.

I play with another configuration, so i set the camera keys to wasd. But in the campaign map you can always change them after the first encounter.

Nikephoros said:
That  :mrgreen:

Hazzardevil said:

I play with another configuration, so i set the camera keys to wasd. But in the campaign map you can always change them after the first encounter.

Is it normal for this to happen?

Ok, thanks, this works properly now, I'm going to be watching this mod.

Edit: I noticed that it says in the OP that there is pike and shot, and pavise and crossbow. Can you tell me what pike and shot is and how to do the 2?

Hazzardevil said:
Ok, thanks, this works properly now, I'm going to be watching this mod.

Edit: I noticed that it says in the OP that there is pike and shot, and pavise and crossbow. Can you tell me what pike and shot is and how to do the 2?

As Somebody said, Pike & Shot is a term used to describe proto-modern armies (i.e. XVI-XVII cent.).

Back
Top Bottom