SP Fantasy Struggle for Bermia

Users who are viewing this thread

Sorry if I'm being an idiot, but you updated Struggle for Bermia and posted it in both threads right?

Edit: I'm an idiot and didn't realise there's two Bermia threads and one tEatRC Warband thread.

Editedit:
Brief list of errors I've found so far.
"Livonian Halberd" doesn't have a halberd, their only weapon is a short sword.
When I go into the Brixian League troops tree I get this error:
lsITV.jpg

I'm guessing it's one of the muskets on one of the troops, but clicking each one doesn't give the message again, so I don't know which unit causes it.
Same happens with accessing the Haelmar Troop Trees.

Hazzardevil said:
Sorry if I'm being an idiot, but you updated Struggle for Bermia and posted it in both threads right?

Edit: I'm an idiot and didn't realise there's two Bermia threads and one tEatRC Warband thread.

Editedit:
Brief list of errors I've found so far.
"Livonian Halberd" doesn't have a halberd, their only weapon is a short sword.
When I go into the Brixian League troops tree I get this error:
lsITV.jpg

I'm guessing it's one of the muskets on one of the troops, but clicking each one doesn't give the message again, so I don't know which unit causes it.
Same happens with accessing the Haelmar Troop Trees.

Same error pops up for me .

I have no idea how that crash is possible, to be honest. Everything worked perfectly in my playtest with all factions.

Also, the halberds DO have an halberd in battle, it's just spawned through the give_polearm script, and not assigned as default equipment.
This to prevent them from spawning with just a halbeard or just a knife.

edit: there seems to be a problem with the mesh charger_old, but only when playing in directx9, for some reason.

You talk to regular troops in your party (or after you hire mercenaries). The limit is determined by the player's charisma + campaign difficulty. They follow the player character around, so if you use the custom commander feature they'll be around your character instead of the companion. When they get wounded they'll be added back to your party.

Back
Top Bottom