Strange Fonts

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bennio

Recruit
Old Guard
Im not sure why the fonts and graphics seem a bit "off" when I play the mod. All other mods seem normal. Also youtube videos of the mod seems fine. Just bought a new computer so its probably a setting i have overlooked or something. Maybe resolution? The text is sometimes hard to read when there is many units in a party etc and when I zoom out it doesnt look "clean" but "distorted" somewhat. Dont know how else to put it. Someone knows what is going on and have a solution for it?

Bennio said:
Im not sure why the fonts and graphics seem a bit "off" when I play the mod. All other mods seem normal. Also youtube videos of the mod seems fine. Just bought a new computer so its probably a setting i have overlooked or something. Maybe resolution? The text is sometimes hard to read when there is many units in a party etc and when I zoom out it doesnt look "clean" but "distorted" somewhat. Dont know how else to put it. Someone knows what is going on and have a solution for it?

I know the font sometimes get buggy with Linux.
If you have a problem with the font, remove FONT.dds in Textures and FONT_DATA.xml in data. It will put back the default font.

BTW MitchyMatt will pass by and tell you that you should post in the sticky bugs thread : )

Snouz made the font change, however it just so happens to have compatability problems with Mac and I guess Linux, sorry about that. However if you encounter a bug for future reference, please ask or report in the bug section stickied :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom