Stop the conspiracy

Users who are viewing this thread

Mirage7777

Recruit
Hi,

A search of the forum shows the "stop the conspiracy" questline as unfinished, but all posts are from April. I was wondering if there's an update? I want to play the game, but I am refraining due to this quest line.

Thanks for any new info :smile:

If you haven't played since April because of this bug? It is probably fixed with the context you're putting it in and personally I would start a brand new campaign.

yes I have played since April, but I can't find any update here on the forum on this, and maybe it's in patch notes but I just can't seem to find it.
Either way, starting over a campaign feels like a big waste of time. Hence, I need an answer for my question. :smile:

yes I have played since April, but I can't find any update here on the forum on this, and maybe it's in patch notes but I just can't seem to find it.
Either way, starting over a campaign feels like a big waste of time. Hence, I need an answer for my question. :smile:
Hmmm it might be fixed, can't hurt to try the campaign again (although again I do recommend probably starting another campaign because all of the updates have seriously helped to snowballing, balancing, new armours, fixes etc, prob worth it in the long run but your choice :wink:

Hi,

A search of the forum shows the "stop the conspiracy" questline as unfinished, but all posts are from April. I was wondering if there's an update? I want to play the game, but I am refraining due to this quest line.

Thanks for any new info :smile:
To my knowledge nothing has been updated regarding stop the conspiracy according to reddit within the last month it is still bugged

Back
Top Bottom