Still no new version??

Users who are viewing this thread

And?

Where did you got that 3 posts within 3 months in the same thread is bad?

Since you reported it, it just remains to be seen if Moderators agree with you or with me. I don't think I did anything wrong.

Evilknightz said:
The mods tend to go easy on new members but you couldve just edited your post 3 times instead of wasting site bandwidth

New members? I'm a member for 2 years and a month.
I don't think it's the mods tending to go easy on new members as much as the mods don't think I had done something wrong.

I refer to new by the amount of time spent on the forum. I couldve made an account here in 2005 and not logged onto it for 5 years, and still be new. All I'm saying is edit your posts don't triple post.

Gotta love a guy who spends three times as many posts in a thread, complaining about a guy who posts a few times over the course of several months.  :mrgreen:

Why do you think I dont know the site rules?
You shouldn't follow the rules to the letter, just understand the spirit of the law.

And who cares if he does a triple post? Is the world going to end? No.

I am watched for weeks, nothing new, and indeed I am not watched for this thread but for something in Fun Stuff.
So, you are talking off-topic which is also against the rules, and I am too I know.

alhoon said:
Warband is out, I'm just saying.  :roll:
Now, now. Give it time.
It's not actually released, you can just buy it and play the SP beta so far. At least that's all what GG and Steam seem to offer.

Your post sounds demanding and it's unnecessarily rude. Especially with that annoying smiley at the end.

Oh and ignore Evilknightz. Not worth the effort as he'll probably be gone in another month or two anyhow.

Wellenbrecher said:
alhoon said:
Warband is out, I'm just saying.  :roll:
Your post sounds demanding and it's unnecessarily rude. Especially with that annoying smiley at the end.

Oh and ignore Evilknightz. Not worth the effort as he'll probably be gone in another month or two anyhow.

Ehh... I don't find anything rude or demanding there, especially since I added a smiley to make sure it doesn't get read as demanding.

How is it rude to add a smiley?

Hail friends!

So, first I'd like to say that I've been watching the forums for quite some time (more than two years, actually) but I have registered only now to ask a noobish question :razz:
Now that the Warband is out, can we expect a new version of the mod? Sorry, I wouldn't ask such questions normally but I really can't wait for new Expanded Gameplay :smile:
So, Chel, anyone?

Back
Top Bottom