Need More Info Still able to make peace with destroyed faction (Sturgia)

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.2.8
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary:I just took over sturgia's last settlement and the notification from during the siege of their last settlement offering peace was still there. I clicked it and it said I made peace with sturgia. However, I also have notification that sturgia is no more, and it's not in the diplomacy tab. So, it does not make sense that I can use the notification of the courier to make peace with sturgia after I destroy sturgia. Also, making peace after sturgia is no more does not make all the minor factions from sturgia like the mercenaries make peace with me.
How to Reproduce: get sturgia to send courier to make peace during the siege of their last settlement (in my case, sibir). Dont respond to the courier notification yet. Once you take the last settlement, and it shows that sturgia is destroyed as a faction, click on the old courier notification for peace and accept. You will get new notification that you made peace with sturgia.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No, but I have some mods for party control which I dont think matters here.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

To help you further and continue our investigation of the reported issue, we need your save file. With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. Location of save files: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves" To send us the requested file, please use the ticket system on our website. You can find more info about the ticket system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom