Stellaris(new Paradox major title about space)

Users who are viewing this thread

I would gladly wipe any planet with those stupid native reservations clean of all life. You can't even uplift those ****ers.

Anyone know a good trick to stay in a state of perpetual war with someone? I kinda hate how a lot of the other factions just roll over and surrender to me, denying me the opportunity to keep nuking everything they love for ten pissing years. There should seriously be an option to refuse their surrender and just go "**** off, we're not done with this until every single one of your species are dead". Especially since I'm a military dictatorship.

Reduced treaty duration and/or the option to refuse surrender could be interesting Militarist/Fanatic Militarist ethos bonuses. That, or an increase to the war score cap because you're warmongering. Tack on some stiff diplomatic penalties for brutality to add some risk for the sake of balance and I think it could work out fine.

Well because its not something you'd usually do on negotiations? IF you want to exterminate a pop, just purge it on all planets like im doing.

Eeeh, good enough I suppose. Though I really hope they'll add glassing planets in an update or DLC.

Speaking of, my space-Nazi (Well, more German Empire in space really since its called "Der Kaiserlicher Stärnestreitkrafte") is going hilariously great. I expected to be ganged up on and decimated really quickly on account of my rapid expansion and ruthless treatment of subjugated worlds. But the rest of the galaxy just seem piss-scared of me.

Wellenbrecher said:
Amusingly not a single one of those three words is correct.
I'm actually aware it's incorrect. Already been informed. But couldn't be arsed to change it and restart my game, so I'm using the excuse that the language changed somewhat over the 200+ years and their conquest of earth etc. to justify my ****ty German and laziness to myself. :lol:

If I can change it mid-game I'd prefer to have it correctly really. What'd be the proper way of writing it?

Also, naming all my ship classes after WW1 era plane models and aviation aces is really fun. The Richthofen Class Battleships kick arse.

Thanks babe!

We shall strike out anew, reforged in the fires of proper grammar, against the vile plague of outworlder scum!

I like then name of my capital world, Wilhelmshaven Prime. :razz:

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/stellaris-dev-diary-37-asimov-patch-part-2.950536/

Looking good. It'll also make at least three mods I've been using unncessary :razz:

Back
Top Bottom