SP Sci-Fi STARCRAFT MOD I need members and idea's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he could set it up on a planet that doesn't have any zerglings, hydralisks, or any other of those creatures, but one in which there are only a handful of marines, protoss zealots, and infect marines.

That makes sense. I could just eliminate the trouble of trying to code zerg in.
I will just make i to were zerg are cut , and make them have maybe like no  part in the story line.

That would work. How about having them set before the game? Before then it was just the Terran and Protoss, if I remember right. The Zerg didn't come in till later.

That would work too. But ultimetley i will have little reference to them in the actuall game. And does anybody know a good map editor for mount and blade?

Maybe. That was one of the goals for the Zerg, actually, was to incorporate both of them into their genetic strains. Especielly the Protoss, who are supposedly the peak of evolution.

Imagine this, Terran ghost riding on a zergling... pointing his laser pointer.....

Nuclear Strike detected!

Interesting to see how will nukes be implemented if this mod manages to work out fine

Almost any modder would say that nukes are a bit out of the question.  Along with zergs, the only ones you could have are the ones that are shaped like a human and perhaps rideable *as you guys were speaking about* zergs that are about the size and shape of a horse...  This mod will be difficult, but it can happen. 
I'd be more then willing to share my knowledge with the team leader and perhaps join as a coder as I said before.

Ha I think i may put in some kind of infected , but other than that i might just leave zerg out. They are a awesome faction , but they are just too impossible. ANy matter , if there are any ideas about this mod, or if you wanna join or give some hints , then just message me or leave it here

AND THANKS FOR ALL OF THE IDEAS ALLREADY!!!!

Starcraft without the Zerg? It's not Starcraft then.

There's not some huge variety of Starcraft races- Zerg, Humans, and Protoss.  As said before, it you cut them out, it's NOT Starcraft. Nevertheless, I understand what you mean. Mount&Blade is too basic a game for Zerg {which are very complex to begin with} to be implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom