Spell Book

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

English_Knight

Sergeant
I have read that starting as a mage apprentice gives you a spell book and magic missile, but I don't have a spell book. I have the gnarled staff, novice robe and magic missile, but no spell book. Where can I get one?

You can find them with some regularity in most towns and villages. Their not cheap however. About 2,000 gold base.

Odd. I've never seen one. I'll have to keep an eye out.

Also, is it just me, or does eveyr other race only give you tax collection tasks?

Bump:

I still cannot find a spellbook. I keep checking all villages and towns I pass by. I've even had a look at the cheat menu item list and I cannot see a spellbook in there. Help? Any ideas what's going on?

All you are saying is really strange. You should always get a spell book when you start off as a mage and there should be plenty available at goods stores. Did you modify anything? What version of the mod are you playing?

I suspected I may have an old version, so I downloaded it afresh and suddenly I have everything! I swear I didn't download this that long ago, so I have no idea why I had such an old version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom